Attn. M West Fans and Players

mhs

Great post mhs... that's, no doubt, one of the best post i've read since joining

I'm also glad to see that West got some respect, at 2-4... we're still down in the series, but maybe we can keep inching closer

And, although they were still outta line at times, in the defense of my fellow trojan fans, you have to realize the emotion involved with this win... I really don't think maryville has faced, recently, an opponent which has dominated them so much and which was favored so much over them, nobody gave us any chance to win, this is South Carolina over UT or something (as in how big the win was, not in how good each team is... nobody wants to be USC :unsure: ) so cooler heads should prevail, but let the shock and excitement of the big win wear off and i'm sure the mutual respect and class will show up again from most all posters as opposed to the select few... and another note, several posts don't even mention west when trashing maryville, which leaves me to wonder if they're west fans or not, those 2 or 3 posts names seem pretty new, pretty convenient to trash somebody and make somebody look bad

Maryville will no doubt continue to be a powerhouse in TN football, this posts shows what a group of winners can act like and how a group of winners SHOULD act, hopefully west will win so continuously that we can expect it and lose humbly when it does happen just like you have shown mhs... best of luck to maryville next year and GO TROJANS at the 'boro

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean about phantom posters. I sometimes wonder that as well. For instance if we have a big game coming up and I see a poster from the other team get on and start really ragging us, and I see that the poster only has 1 or 2 posts to their credit I am thinking "is this really one of their guys or just someone trying to fire us up". It does make you wonder.

This thread reminds me of the times I go to ballgames, talk to very sociable and friendly people from both schools, and then read the next day about all of the stuff that "supposedly" happened at that game. It is good to read positive comments from the type fans I am used to seeing at the games. Please, keep it up!!

What ever yall thought Maryville...Yall are thinking about them at home...Thats all that matters..Trojans The best team one..Yall aint trying to give us no credit..Yall wont us to lose cause we beat yall..Thats real lame..But We dont care nobody thouhgt we could beat yall and yall see what we did..Just dont hate on us..Cause yall been here 3 times..Its our time shine..Lets go Trojans..Lets go get Ira...

Rebs-Dont Hate.................OBIYTC................... :D

Congratulations to both team for putting on a classic battle on a less than I deal field. Football has always been about inches and both teams scrached and clawed for every inch. Great football.

The loss was heart breaking but the best team this day won. Morristown West has earned the right to play in the big game. The will experience what few HS players get the chance to experience in a lifetime. Make the most of it and enjoy it. That great looking travel trailer will look good going to the boro.

As for Maryville, my kid lifted weights yesterday and told me the Rebels won't let this happen again! MHS will be ready next year, no question.

Good luck Morristown West and bring home the gold.

What ever yall thought Maryville...Yall are thinking about them at home...Thats all that matters..Trojans The best team one..Yall aint trying to give us no credit..Yall wont us to lose cause we beat yall..Thats real lame..But We dont care nobody thouhgt we could beat yall and yall see what we did..Just dont hate on us..Cause yall been here 3 times..Its our time shine..Lets go Trojans..Lets go get Ira...

Rebs-Dont Hate.................OBIYTC................... :ph34r:

ManChild,

Let me be the first to congratulate you. In an otherwise very good, very sportsmanlike, very classy thread, you have represented your school and your community in a way that many, many mature, classy MoWest fans have attempted to get away from ... "with no class."

You should be proud son.

congratulations to MORRISTOWN WEST !! GOOD LUCK AT THE " BORO " !!!

I just want to thank the seniors for MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL that have given so much to the community surrounding MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL . you gave us so many great moments these last 4 years , and you all are truly champions in every way . i wish you all the best in the coming years , and look forward to seeing all of you at the football games in the years to come . you will always be a great part of the " MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FAMILY "!! it was great to see a few of the players from last year's senior class at the game saturday , such as CARL STEWART , BRANDON WATERS , & DREW GAYLON !! i'm sure there was more , but those were the ones i saw . once a part of the " MARYVILLE FOOTBALL FAMILY " , always a part of the " FAMILY " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brothers15, Thanks for that post.

pepvol, I saw those players too. I also saw John Raulston,Drew Eubanks,Russell Clement and Colton Baker.

I want to congratulate those seniors also.

Chris McCord,Tyler Gaskin,Andrew Hodge,Dee Arrington,Logan Flowers,Alex Rouse,Chase Sanders,Larry Hannon,Adam Humphrey,BJ Telfer,Ryan Headrick,Chris Large,Jared Law,Alex Mendes,Chris Winkle,Zach Thomason and Jacob Hicks. If I left anyone out I am sorry. Those young men have been fun to watch.

Next years seniors need to get next years team ready.

Congratulations MOWest..