The worst stadiums/feilds in Tennessee

DaFultonBoy3

OK I've done this one time already this year and caught grief, but what the heck.....I don't like the Pit....Don't take it the wrong way, it is one of the best small town environments going, but the concrete pathway behind the visitors bleachers is wrong! As a die hard fan, I like to film from the back row and there is no way to do that at the Pit! With as much $ as that program must have, you would think they could build a walking track for "the pacers" somewhere out in the parking lot, where they could socialize and talk trash amongst themselves!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigDogDaddy...the fact that you can walk around the whole stadium and not have to walk in front of the entire crowd is one of the greatest things about the Pit. Next time if you want to video, try contacting the school and asking to video from on top of the Press Box. I don't know if they would let you, but it can't hurt to ask.

msmoker,

I loved watching the Warriors and my brother play on that field. No it wasn't great, but to see my brother, who I worshiped play was worth all of it.

jjwsiv,

Who is your brother?

I never played anything but scrimmages there. I just remember it being awful and the misquitoes being really bad!!!

Edited by msmoker21

I think by far the worst feild i've ever seen is Austin East. If u stand on one sideline, you can barely see the other side because it's so slanted. Also Carter is pretty bad also...What do you all think is the worst?

DaFultonBoy3,

I don't know what the worst football field and stadium is, but did you know that you misspelled field!!! If you did it on purpose that is alright, but if you didn't then you need to learn how to spell or ask somebody how to!!

Maplewood High School in Nashville has the worst field in the world. there are potholes in the field. It looks like the field has not been worked on in about 15 years. It is a horrible place to play. Also, Whites Creek field is still awful. New turf or not, someone needs to take pride in the fields that they play on, these places are pathetic.