Best ballhandlers around

cdm2003

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure of his name, but he is a sophomore from Anderson Co, I saw him make a player from Loudon last year fall down on a quick crossover, it was funny and amazing. THis kid has handles, but is short, so you never know what will happen.

dude, i'm sorry but that in loudon didn't count. If you knew who the player he did it to was, you'd agree with me too.

• 1 month later...

myway,you mention skogens from temple being a great ballhandler and his turnovers come from taking chances.dane strayhorn for halls has some great moves and reminds me of what you stated.he has some unbelievable moves and can flat out handle pressure defense against anybody ive scene.he makes people pay for double teaming him with either a score or an assist or drawing a foul.

Kurtis Thomas from Harriman is one of the best dribblers in A basketball, he does some unbelievable stuff and gets some unbelievable assists.

I agree with u, he is a great ballhandler. But if u are talkin the best in single A, i would have to disagree. I think that, by far, Jonathan Orick from oneida is. And if he isn't the best in single A ball, he has to be in the district that harriman is in...i htink it is 4-a.

i havent scene the kid from oneida.i was talking about the kid from halls in west tn,not knoxville halls.im only going based upon what ic.he uses his ballhadling skills to fit his game to score and pass.hes something else.hes handled his own against AA and AAA competition very well.i can only tell what type of ballhandler based upon watching with my own eyes.i use to teach ballhandling skills with many kids and ive scene some good ones.ive found out it really helps confidence wise when improving.there are a bunch that can flat out handle the rock and are great to watch play.

Red81KPsmash,

Great post meathead. On your advice then, we can go ahead and stop teaching and practicing ball handling skills and just spend some time shooting. Hey, just a thought but since you don't get any POINTS for playing defense, would it be ok for us to stop learning it also. I anxiously await your keen insight on this other burning question.

Edited by The Mav