Most Missed

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which player will you misss watching most next year?

For me, it'll be either Scotty Mull,E-man, or Peewee from big MOWEST.!!

WIN IT THIS WEEK!

Yes, pewee will be missed by Mo. West

Over here in Maryville McCord and Rouse are going to be missed, but all the seniors are going to be missed!

ROLL REBS ROLL

2004: The year of the Rebels

PS-Westhightrojanfan when you gonna get on aim?, and good luck in the Boro!

Like every Dad, I will miss my son the most.

Amen Bighurt, I feel what you are saying. But, there's a young man I have become very close to, #4 at North Greene Cody Parks. He's a fine person, and his intensity and drive on the field will be missed by all at NGHS. Sometimes it got him into trouble, but if you know him, you can't help forgive him for lapses. He was named All County Defensive MVP and really earned it for the Huskies this year. That and a 3.9 GPA should land him an offer to play on Saturdays.

I believe another person that MHS lost earlier on and it showed how much we missed him was Ryan Headrick, Him along with Hodge anchored the D line. Without hodge, we will lose nearly all of our pass rushing ability with the exception of Parnell. Ryan was our main run stopper and it showed how much we missed him, and he will be forever missed next year when he will leave for good....great year for both of these players.....go rebs

Yea, those guys are done early this year, I will miss many of them and have not got over the senior class of last year yet. My son was a part of that class and I will always remember how hard he and others worked during their HS days. The program staff helped him become a man. God bless all seniors for every team for the joy they brought to the greatest sport of all at the best level of all.