Knoxville Area Coaches

PLACALL

Clinton-Have they hired or even come to a top 3 yet?

South-Doyle- Will the new adminstration hire Coach Chandler, or not?

Gibbs- will not be seeking a new coach or it would have happened after the season was over. Unless the Administration has dropped the ball is holding out.

Heritage-New guy is gonna get a raise! Good for Blount Co.

William Blount-New guy is gonna get a raise! Could be a sleeper school in 5A. They are getting some athletes. If they can keep the players from moving to Maryville.

Jeff Co.-Rumors have been that Meadows is gonna leave again. Why would he?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RED61 KP SMASH

Regardless of what happens at Gibbs High School a new head football coach and an entirely new set of assistant football coaches is needed desperately.

Things have been going on up here for years that are not public knowledge on coacht.com that are not conducive to a well ran football program. The community, players, parents and school is tired of being embarassed by these coaches and their actions. Also Gibbs Football has had only one season in the past 12 years. The winning season was in 1997. The players derserve better than this. They are not being prepared for the season by the present coaching staff. Many athletes in the school simply will not play football for this staff.

We got a new boys basketball coach and our basketball team is really improving.

Austin-East got rid of Glasper. Carter got rid of their coach and got Catlett (even though he did not stay)and it made a difference while he was there. If othere schools can make changes and improve their football program why cant Gibbs?

A good head football coach can do more for the morale of a school and has more clout in the community than the principal. Jim Pryor has done wonders for Gibbs High School as their new principal. Gibbs needs a complete change in the football staff this year. It has been too long.

splainshornet

Gibbs has needed a new coach for 15 years now.

First, I think you need to worry about Carter!!! I do believe that the last time Gibbs and Carter met, we won, 19-0.

Second,

There goes Seinfeld with his same old argument. It's amazing how you take it upon yourself to speak for the whole community. Get over it.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Coach Carroll isn't going anywhere unless he decides to or until the administration wants him to and neither is going to happen at this point in time.

Clinton-Have they hired or even come to a top 3 yet?

South-Doyle- Will the new adminstration hire Coach Chandler, or not?

Gibbs- will not be seeking a new coach or it would have happened after the season was over. Unless the Administration has dropped the ball is holding out.

Heritage-New guy is gonna get a raise! Good for Blount Co.

William Blount-New guy is gonna get a raise! Could be a sleeper school in 5A. They are getting some athletes. If they can keep the players from moving to Maryville.

Jeff Co.-Rumors have been that Meadows is gonna leave again. Why would he?

PLACALL,

Coach Meadows is staying at Jefferson County. End of rumor !