Congratulations Fulton

GCHS05

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a difference a year makes! Last year you seemed like you were in a kind of daze in the final. This year you showed focus and tremendous resolve to get the job done. It was your best performance of the year and you are truely a worthy and deserving state champion in every way. Congratulations!

What a difference a year makes! Last year you seemed like you were in a kind of daze in the final. This year you showed focus and tremendous resolve to get the job done. It was your best performance of the year and you are truely a worthy and deserving state champion in every way. Congratulations!

Well said MAV and I just second it.

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS. YALL DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEAT YALL AND BEEN THERE, BUT IT HAPPENS. JUST SAY FROM MACON COUNTY WERE PROUD OF YALL EVEN THOUGH YOU KILLED US ON THE FIELD.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FULTON FALCON

2003 3-AAA CHAMPIONS!!!! YALL GOT YALLS RINGS BOYS YOU DESERVE THEM.

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job falcons you all didnt listen to the critics predicting to do terrible this season you showed them that you are the mighty falcons of fulton and proved them wrong. You all did a wonderful job today and you deserved and worked hard for your win. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

Congrats to Fulton, nice to see a gold ball come back home to the east. I remember last year we were waiting for the Maryville game to start and we were sitting on your side, I know it must have been hard to lose, just the look on some of the faces. But you all fought back, you were on a mission! MISSION COMPLETED! :D

Thanks to all of ya'll for the nice compliments. It really means alot to see people from all around supportin Fulton. Alot fo people doubted this year's team....they had it in their heads all season they were gonna prove evewrybody wrong....they did!!! CELEBRATE BOYS!!!! SENIORS.....ya'll have been unbelievable....you have SOOOO much heart.

My prayers are with ya Maurice....hope everything's ok! :D

GO FALCONS!!! TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS!!!