3rd time is a charm!

crkjon

Congradulations to Hillsboro on finnally pulling away with the gold ball from "Da Burro". Congradulations to MoWest on a great season. Hillsboro completely dominated every aspect of the game. However, does anybody think Maryville could have given them a much better game??? i personally do.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Hillsboro, you all played really good! Third times a charm, I don't think the gold will look to bad next to those 2 silvers. :D

WARNING from MHS-Do NOT stare at it for an extended period of time, it will give you a headache! Also do not let small children into the building they WILL think it is chocolate wrapped in a gold rapper! :D

Way to go Burros... Thanks soo much for shutting the fans from Mo-west up. they are nothing but trash talkers and they got what was coming to them. Wish it could been Maryvillevs. Hillsboro part 3 but it wasnt great season hopefully the rebs will see you next yr at the burro.

Edited by robjim

well, we'll never know, and it doesnt matter. They beat us fair and square in round four, and they deserved to be there.

I never said they did not deserve to be there, just if things worked out in MHS's favor, i think we would have made the score a lil bit closer.....but i can say what if's and but's all night and that wont get us to the state championship, so MoWest fans dont think that i am trying to bash your team, I am just simply saying

Way to go Burros... Thanks soo much for shutting the fans from Mo-west up. they are nothing but trash talkers and they got what was coming to them. Wish it could been Maryvillevs. Hillsboro part 3 but it wasnt great season hopefully the rebs will see you next yr at the burro

looks like someone still hasnt got over the fact that west beat MURVIL fair and square

Edited by robjim

WestHighTrojanfan2007: what are you a darn freshman? havent you learned that freshman are meant to be seen and not heard, stuffed in lockers, and put behind doors. Its not a matter of fair and square or not. its the fact that your sorry, pathetic fans "the 12th man" get on here and talk crap about beating Maryville. by god after losing 5 of 6 games you ought to finally beat a team. so congrats on winning, but like I said in the previous post " Id rather be a gracious loser, than a sore winner" that is exactly what Mo-west fans are. The football players are talented good players sorry u didnt win. To the trash talking fans: when you win state then talk crap till then keep your classless mouths shut.