FULTON FALCONS....LET THE HATIN BEGIN!

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't care what the people on CoachT are ranking Fulton. It doesn't matter what they think. This is a website of fans of football. The only thing that matters is who has the Golden Ball. Obviously we know who that is. So forget about what the people on here are ranking Fulton. Let the teams prove who is in the top 10 or 20 in the state, by playing on the field. Do you think it matters what the people on these message boards rank a high school football team? The boys out there playing and practicing their butts off prove to themselves and the state who is tops.

Congrats to Fulton, I was talking to one of the managers of Fulton after the championship game last year (Chris Vincent) and he guaranteed me that Fulton would be back in that game this year and they would win it this time. Looks like he was right. I knew they would do it this year.

Teams that could beat Fulton in my opinion:

Germantown

Riverdale

Oak Ridge

Lincoln Co.

Dobyns-Bennet

Jefferson Co.

Brentwood

Franklin

Hillsboro

Melrose

Maryville

MoWest

Knox Central

Brentwood Academy

MBA

CBHS

Note the keyword "could". Also, losing to any of these teams is by no means a dishonor.

Edited by OSHSman

Germantown

Riverdale

Oak Ridge

Lincoln Co.

Dobyns-Bennet

Jefferson Co.

Brentwood

Franklin

Hillsboro

Melrose

Maryville

MoWest

Knox Central

Brentwood Academy

MBA

CBHS

since you are soooo good, scrimmage one of these teams in the spring, central is only 3 miles away. ae scrimmages them, i guess they have the guts. :)

Hey Fulton fans. You guys have my respect. That Gold Football is something that no one can take away from you.

Another thing. When you start winning all the time expect the Fulton haters to come out of the woodwork. Look at all the guys who do nothing but bash Maryville on this board.

Germantown

Riverdale

Oak Ridge

Lincoln Co.

Dobyns-Bennet

Jefferson Co.

Brentwood

Franklin

Hillsboro

Melrose

Maryville

MoWest

Knox Central

Brentwood Academy

MBA

CBHS

since you are soooo good, scrimmage one of these teams in the spring, central is only 3 miles away. ae scrimmages them, i guess they have the guts. :angry:

You JohnPaul KNOW that Fulton will NEVER play Central....and viceversa....unless we have to! Not a good situation at all. Now if you wanna run yoiur mouth some more you CAN get called out....along with all your other buddies up there in Fountain City.

AS ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!

I see what ya mean RebelRon!!!

Good point rebelron. My hat is tipped to both Fulton and Mo. West, the only teams in E. Tennessee to represent this year. You are forgetting a couple of key differences between fulton and mariville - People who support Fulton also have a life outside of high school football and Fulton won the state championship with kids who were in the Fulton school zone.