Who has the most obnoxious wrestling fans in TN?

2-hand-headsnap

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cite your evidence.

If you have ever been to the state duals, you will notice that everytime a call is made that is not in Baylor's favor, even if it is not even questionable, a majority of the Baylor parents will question the call and boo the ref. I have even seen Baylor parents boo kids from other teams simply because they beat the Baylor kid. I saw it at state duals last year. I'm not saying every Baylor fan is obnoxious, just that a few of them don't realize that sports are supposed to be fun, and the wrestlers out their on the mat are humans too, even the ones that aren't Red Raiders.

BAYLOR hands down!!!. At Mc Callie's tournament MBA kids called them " rich obnoxious pr**ks" isn't that the pot calling the kettle . It was also funny when they got beat by Brother Martin every one in the gym applauded. They are so disliked that we would rather an out of state team win than in state. 2ND place to the MBA Big Pink, the only class in that school is Coach Simpson and Coach Jenkins...good guys...

I have been associated with wrestling for over 20 years, most of that time with Karns High School. I have always been treated with respect by Coach Morgan and his staff and have found his wrestlers to be outstanding young men. I liked having the Baylor fans come to our tournaments because of their numbers and their enthusiasm. Some do not agree with the fact that they do not shake hands with the opposing coach after each match, I fully agree with Baylor on this. Whether an individual has won or lost a match, the time to shake hands is after the meet is over and the adreline has stopped flowing.

Dan Dugger