Who has the most obnoxious wrestling fans in TN?

2-hand-headsnap

If you saw Big Manson lose in the McCallie finals you would have seen "out of line" though. He ran off the mat at almost a full sprint, slammed open the door to the stairwell, threw his headgear into the stairwell and started screaming. I know wrestling is emotional, because I am a wrestler too, but if your going to let your emotions take over, at least make sure you behind closed doors.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted to say "thank you" to every Baylor parent, this might be the time, for anyone that has ever noticed how dirty a place can get after a match or tour, (trash) just noticed what the section looks like after a section where the Baylor parents sit, Unremarkable, they clean every speck of trash , how a individual handles his emotions after a match within himself is not disrespect, every Baylor guy will shake his oppopents hand after a match, I can say that everyone welcomes the Baylor parents besides they always bring a crowd and never complain about the cost... I also heard one of the baylor coaches say to their own when he did something wrong, Shack said, "that was stupid" he yelled that out,, Congratulations Baylor and Good Luck

This thread is wrestling fans and my vote goes to Baylor. They seem to swarm, pushing people out of their seats that they have occupied all weekend at a tournament. They come in, sit down and stare at you, daring you to say something. Two years ago at the state tournament finals they demanded that fans move because they were cheering against Baylor. These people had been seating there all weekend and refused to move. The Baylor people started shouting and making derogatory statements. I also know that Baylor parents have called other schools' principals complaining about that school's behavior. Yes, my vote is definitely the Baylor fans! ;)

When I got on this morning and saw the topic of this thread I knew that Baylor fans would probably recieve the most votes. I have noticed that few true Baylor supporters have responded to the cheap jabs taken at them because they know they are the best most loyal fans in Tennessee. Lets look at the facts, more people travel to support Baylor wrestling than any other school. You can argue this but anyone who seriously follows wrestling in Tennessee has seen the Red section in many gyms. Baylor fans may be loud at times but that is wrestling and they are the most knowlegeable fans you will see. Last, to say anything about the class and integrity of the coaches and wrestlers at Baylor is ridiculous. Coach Morgan and Shaack instill the utmost respect in their wrestlers and they are truly a class act. Sorry for the long post but I believe someone needed to defend the best fans in Tennessee wrestling.