Who has the most obnoxious wrestling fans in TN?

2-hand-headsnap

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Irishdad it is not a Damnedable lie. I was there and yes at state finals the MBA fans BOOED another wrestler. IT HAPPENED. It's even on film. And as for Father Ryan's sprtsmanship, my freshman year in a dual vs. Ryan a Ryan wrestler was loosing a match and actually bit another one of our wrestlers several times on the shoulder. The ref saw the blood and the biting and disqualified Ryan's wrestler. Wow. Also wether or not a kid can take booing is irrelevant. Adults on opposing teams should have enough class not to boo a kid. It does not matter if he can take it or not.

[.

Brother boy yes you are a boy if you can even begin to say that any Irish parent would boo one of our kids. That is a damnable lie....Big Red parents fit in this same category...

irishdad, dropping the "d" word in a post to a high school student. how mature. thanks for clearing it up b.o.t.w. on what brothersboy meant. by the way, the worst fans are...................stay tuned.

All right lets just clear the air...our fans are not drunks..what a pathetic lie. .I can unequivically say the parents are not ..you anit catholic moron...what BS. What a fine evening of Irish bashing this has been. The dregs of wrestling shine the spotlight on one incident that has been made a legend by those with bad information and even worse memories.. Wrestling is a tough dangerous sport either buck up or get your chess board out ..Aaron Bateman was slammed this weekend and unconscious when a Matre Dei wrestler rolled him and pinned him. I don't here his dad or any other parents crying about it . To the poster that says I will not be on the mat in Chattanooga..he is right...but if the have an over 50 class count me in..as for the rest of the FRHS bashers club ..keep it up it up ..you are only making our boys stronger ..and we will see ya in Chattanooga... :D;)

Brother boy yes you are a boy if you can even begin to say that any Irish parent would boo one of our kids. That is a damnable lie....Big Red parents fit in this same category...

irishdad, dropping the "d" word in a post to a high school student. how mature. thanks for clearing it up b.o.t.w. on what brothersboy meant. by the way, the worst fans are...................stay tuned.

Grow up the use of the word is not graphic or obscene. If you were a little more educated or a little more southern you would know it is used simply to place extreme emphasis on a extreme lie...if anyone on this board is offended I apologize...

All right lets just clear the air...our fans are not drunks..what a pathetic lie. .I can unequivically say the parents are not ..you anit catholic moron...what BS. What a fine evening of Irish bashing this has been. The dregs of wrestling shine the spotlight on one incident that has been made a legend by those with bad information and even worse memories.. Wrestling is a tough dangerous sport either buck up or get your chess board out ..Aaron Bateman was slammed this weekend and unconscious when a Matre Dei wrestler rolled him and pinned him. I don't here his dad or any other parents crying about it . To the poster that says I will not be on the mat in Chattanooga..he is right...but if the have an over 50 class count me in..as for the rest of the FRHS bashers club ..keep it up it up ..you are only making our boys stronger ..and we will see ya in Chattanooga... :D:(

irishdad, no one called anyone drunks. you, an over 50 supposedly mature individual, used the "d" word, damnable, as an adjective on an impressionable young man. and i never bashed the irish, the leader o' the dark side would not allow it. please stick to the topic, which based upon all of your posts, doesn't need to be plural, as in fans, just obnoxious fan........................guess who!

irishdad, no one called anyone drunks. you, an over 50 supposedly mature individual, used the "d" word, damnable, as an adjective on an impressionable young man. and i never bashed the irish, the leader o' the dark side would not allow it. please stick to the topic, which based upon all of your posts, doesn't need to be plural, as in fans, just obnoxious fan........................guess who!

RMC says I'm number one in this category. BUT, With all this humble pie we've been eating lately, I can't imagine what I'll become if Smyrna ever became a BC, Clarksville, Soddy, McCallie, or Baylor? Just know I'm no expert (like RMC :D ), & I never will be, but I'll always enjoy this great sport.

I suppose obnoxiousness comes with the glory or pride in constant winning, while on the opposite side you have the more subdued and humble fan (sometimes joined with a quiet few in the stands) waiting to catch up with the giants one day.

soms

Edited by Sommers