Who has the most obnoxious wrestling fans in TN?

2-hand-headsnap

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usfjim,

Could that fan be one that was employed at the same location as your spousal unit prior to her relocation.  The one that I brought the picture of last spirng?

coach d, could be. we all know him on the left side but the panther has been traveling this season and if he wasn't on his meds, look out!

and do i need to start a thread on proper mat cleaning procedure, as i'm sure is outlined in the tssaa handbook? how did we get on that.

Edited by usfjim

Parents that boo other kids are wrong ,so if you parent that boo a kid your wrong..

MBA Parents do and sorry but Father Ryan Boo kids as well .

Brothersboy, do any of the MBA wrestling fans come out of the stands and verbally threaten to kill an opposing coach (a la the CBHS football parent in the 1999 Clinic Bowl after his son’s teeth were knocked out on a pass play)?

Do the MBA wrestlers walk into the arena spewing profanities within earshot of pre-teen children (a la a few of the CBHS football teams – particularly the 1999 team – I have seen roll into Nashville)?

I think someone on here already alluded to the “glass houses…throwing stones” axiom. Perhaps that’s something for all of us to keep in mind.

What has thing string taught us...botw, Coach Delgado, the messenger and others have elected me the most obnoxious poster, the have talked trash about Ryan atheletes, fans and coaches, complained that I wrote the d-word, told what I know to be bear faced lies about Ryan's atheletes, fans and coaches. Parrelled my responses to the character of our atheletes. All with out cause or evidence to support these opinions.(except for the d-word thing) My reply to all of you is to grow up. What you all have really shown is a childish dislike and prejudice toward me and my beloved Irish. Since we are usually on top we are thick skinned toward those who are jealous of our success...

Gee, rbsoftballer2 and moose, we didn't know that y'all had grown so particular. Unfortunately, because all of the girls and boys teams that require court time, the wrestling room is all Baylor has to offer for afternoon matches. I can assure you that no disrespect was intended. But, don't worry, the new proposed wrestling facility that should be in use starting next season may solve this problem. All of us in the Baylor family will do what we can to meet your high standards.

With regards to the mats, you know not of what you speak. Baylor's mats are as clean and well maintained as your boys will see all year.

On another subject, congratulations on the direction of the Red Bank program. Your new coach is a class act and from what I can see, having seen him pre-season in Winston Salem and at other tournaments, a good technician and motivator. It looks like you have many good years ahead.

Edited by mtnrasslin

Thanks, mtnrasslin. Kevin Emily is a great guy. We are lucky to have him. Talk about a show when he is on the mat! He has really taught the boys a lot.

Looks like a misunderstanding about the mat time as well. Maybe next time things will be better. Not that we're so particular. It just appeared that we were being ushered through the back door. It's over...