Who has the most obnoxious wrestling fans in TN?

2-hand-headsnap

Hey, I'll chip in for that one. I sat behind the Irish at the CBHS duals, and they seemed to be very polite. They made some small talk and didn't really boo all that much as far as I can remember. Irishdad must not have been there, or maybe he was taking his muscle relaxers. Either way, I'm sure his attitude doesn't represent the whole of the team.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parents that boo other kids are wrong ,so if you parent that boo a kid your wrong..

MBA Parents do and sorry but Father Ryan Boo kids as well  .

Brother boy yes you are a boy if you can even begin to say that any Irish parent would boo one of our kids. That is a damnable lie....Big Red parents fit in this same category...

irishdad I was there at state when MBA and Father Ryan boo one of our kid for winning stateand Idont LIE!!!!

Enthusiastic displays and cheering are not in themselves obnoxious behaviors. The manner in which they are done or the manner in which they are perceived will determine that.

And in reaching any sort of conclusion that would be designated "most", wouldn't we omit one or two time occurances and look for long-term patterns?

Edited by delaWarr

Let's not get all psychological, DelaWarr. :unsure:

Wrestling is Wrestling. Obnoxious or not. My son says he is tuned in to the coach's voice only; he can't hear me or anyone else. Every school has there own set of obnoxious, rowdy fans. It is part of the sport. The boys are emotional when they win or lose.

I think it's great to see active parents/fans.

Sommers....I don't know everything just what my wife lets me. :unsure:

RMC,

That's what Reagan told his wife when she asked if he knew anything about diverting funds to fight communism during those Iran-Contra deals. It's also what Clinton told his wife when she pressed to know his true interests about interns. :blink:

You'll never let her know how much you really know, will you? You could get hit up with something like, "you love wrestling ,ore than me!!"

soms

MY VOTE WOULD ALSO HAVE TO GO TO BAYLOR!! I HEARD WHEN THE RED BANK BOYS WENT OVER THERE THEY WRESTLED THEM IN THE PRACTICE ROOM AND DIDNT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT TO MOP THE MATS OFF AFTER THEIR JV PRACTICED!!!! THIS IS A VERY DISRESPECTFUL JESTURE AND IF YOU THINK BAYLORS FANS AND COACHES "SHOW THE UPMOST RESPEST" YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE.