Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

i wish boyd would get good again some year but i dont see that happening for a while...after my senior year..graduation hit hard...oh well

i think my top 3 from what i remember of who is returning this year is....

1.Baylor

2.Mccallie

3.CCS

those are the only teams that i really remember having strong players returning that are capable of putting a good squad together to make a run deep in the play offs. but good luck this season..

Peace

Edited by Falcon777

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon 777 your an idiot. Until you have read all seven pages your a freaking idiot. We just spent 7 pages of pure bashing baylor and how they are worse than mccallie and have uncovered that is true in fact. And your retarded comment should just be taken off coacht. You should be banned from life. the fact that people in the world, like you, are breathing my air is beyond me. Mccallie is soooo much better than Baylor we have established this. Wherever you go you should wear a mask like Michael Jacksons kids to hide the pure stupidity of yourself. I truely feel that my IQ lowered with your post.

Honestly, i play club with the best from Baylor and McCallie. McCallie has the better keeper in Trey but Baylor has the better midfield. The only reason McCallie could win is because of Trey. I would really appreciate it if you could not bash people for their opinions nader because that is just mean...mean i say. Falcon777 is a good judge of talent. I know him and i played with him. He knows his stuff and he isn't really an idiot...but if that is your opinion then i respect it even if it's wrong.

You really have to wonder how informed a soccer fan is when he blasts Falcon on this site. Every experienced soccer poster on this site probably knows who Falcon is, what he did as a high school player (All-State, among others), what he did as a club player (State DI Champion team), how knowledgeable he is---particularly about the Chattanooga area and East Tennessee teams---and what a great person he is. The new guy from McCallie needs to listen to his older teammates---that's assuming he's a player. This board is a whole lot better when it's trash-talk free.

PS Baylor and McCallie will both be excellent this year---as usual---and the game between them will probably be very very close. Last year they split 2-0 Baylor and 1-0 McCallie. They have great players, great coaches and great traditions. It will be close and they will both be better than most other Chattanooga teams.

Edited by hoya75

Hi mclove17,

I doubt anyone "minds" if you ask who Falcon777 is, but I think only he should be the person to decide to name himself on the board. If he wanted to, he'd post under his own name. Anyway, I bet most of McCallie's seniors know him very well. He really is a great guy and a fine player and he is one of the most respectful and knowledgeable posters on the board.

I assure you he didn't mean any slight to McCallie when he stated his opinion that Baylor was #1 this year in Chattanooga. He may be right, but, I personally disagree with him and think McCallie should be given the pre-season edge at #1 in Chattanooga since they beat Baylor in the last game between the two last season and because McCallie advanced to the DII state semis in 2003. No matter what,

Baylor and McCallie bring out the best in each other every year.

Good luck to all of the Chattanooga teams this season.

It just really looks at how u wanan make your decision..some base it on last years results..i base mine on what i remember is coming back as a team...if u were doing it on last years results then your right Mccallie should be number one...i personally dont like to look at it that way but its just an opinion who really cares anyways...season hasnt even started yet...i dont think...when do games start? i might go check out a few like last year?