New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

Ah!! doggiebonez, st.benedict has some great young players. they have a really talented 8th grader who can hit and a freshman whose got a good arm and can also hit. st.benedicts main pitchers are soph. all 3 are really talented pitchers and hitters. st.benedicts catcher is also a soph. she has an awesome arm and can really hit. keep a watch out for all of these ladies.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redbaron, Are you talkin about Christin Spear...She's going to help Hunterslane alot. :lol:

Yes, thats who im talkin about. I couldnt recall her first time, even though ive known her since she was in middle school, lol. She will be a big asset to the team. Look forward to seeing her and the rest of the Warriors play this year.

I've mentioned her name before. Brittany Rice, from Ooltewah is a sophomore. She really throws heat. Everyone better look out for her to shut teams down this year. If Coach Nelson can get some offense going this year(which she will with 8 of 9 starters returning) they are going to be really tough for the next three years. I hear she has a tremendous crop of talent moving up from the middle school as well.

SOME MORE GIRLS TO WATCH

nikki birdsell, white house, catcher, 3rd base

janell king, 2nd, 3rd base. dav liscomb

tiffany kemp, station camp. out fielder and 3rd

dana burch, 1st base, franklin high school

heather krantz. cheatman county. catcher, infield

KK meeks, pitcher hendersonvill hs. 2nd base

All these girls also hitt the ball very well

Edited by catchman

An underclassman to step up with the best of the best this year for Lenoir City is Andy Jackson. She is the best second baseman I have seen. She started as a freshman last year and had the third best batting average on the team right behind All-State pitcher Tommee Hicks and top Division I prospect Sarah Vaughn. She was the first batter in the lineup and had no trouble handling the pressure situation. She has great range, with her and Sarah Vaughn making up the middle infield for LC it takes a lot of pressure off the pitchers. Not only is she a very talented young player on the field but an excellent person and friend off the field. She has one of the best attitudes and stays involved in the community. Look for Andy to come out even better than last year and step up as one of the leaders on this team. :P

Columbia Central has a young team...no seniors, only 4 juniors and the rest are sophomores and freshman. I think they might surprise a few ppl tho cuz they work really well together. By next year they should be on top of their game. Good Luck Lady Lions..lets do as well as the Lady Lions basketball team .

Edited by s3softball