New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tide84, My name is Christopher Wiley and proud of it! We are teaming with great parents and players at Goodpasture...Proud of all of our ladies at This fine school...But unfortunetly for you Tide84..This board is for young new talent...up and coming girls that need the pat on the back. So now thats cleared up on with the show!!!! :D

Backoff i agree with u, Noone thinks that Soddy has anything since they lost so much, but everything they lost was gained back and then some!! Ive heard about ur three freshman, Nicky Waters, Katie Blevins, and Amanda Johnson! Good Luck this year Coach Kirk i know u can do it again!!!! <_<

Blevins is a freshman?! If that's who I think it is, she can HIT the ball. We played Soddy in the Ooltewah Tournament this past weekend and she was busting it off our other pitchers. She is an insane hitter, and I hope to pitch against her sometime.

But yeah, she's amazing.

Brentwood Academy has 5 underclassmen starting this year... 1B, SS, 3B, RF and LF

From what Ive seen so far this team looks pretty good.

Father Ryan also has plenty of young talent with so many girls graduating last year... they also look good this year and have been playing some good ball.

Coach thanks speaking out for the wiley girl. i saw her in chattanooga, and she hit two shots like they were out of a cannon. I believe she will gain the confidence in the future to know she can do it everytime up to bat. Being only in the eighth grade will give her time to learn from all the talented high schools girls in front of her.

Stewart County (7-1) has a freshman, BethAnn Cardar, playing shortstop. Against #5 ranked Creekwood High (MTSCA poll) she had the game winning RBI in the 9th inning in the Lady Rebs 4-3 victory. She would later score in the 9th on an infield single and play at the plate. In 8 games, she has committed only one error. She is second on the team in hitting, behind pitcher Lacey Keatts, who struck out 18 Creekwood batters in the 9 inning marathon.