New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

I enjoyed everyones comments on the new talent coming in. My vote goes to Colby Wherry at Beech. I have seen a lot of great talent over the years, but this young lady is special. She can do it all. They had her at catcher, short, and third at Beech playday. Has good bat, range, glove, etc. I was also VERY impressed with the freshmen at Soddy.

Colby is pretty hot also. ;)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed Ashley George from Wilson Central? I believe she is a sophomore. I heard she hit a game winning homerun against Gallatin and had two hits against Hunter's Lane, while picking up the pitching win. Is she a freshman or sophomore?

I got to see her pitch friday, and she did a pretty good job. Who is Wilson Centrals 3rd basemen? She made some very good plays in the field against Hunters Lane Friday.

Chris Wiley.... If you are Doggie Bonez and Big Softball fan 2 you need to stop posting this stuff. The parents at Goddpasture will wear you out if they find out you are bragging on your own kid! The upper classmen at Goodpasture are the best group of hitters I have ever seen at one high school and this is their time.

Christina is a very good player who happens to be on a team with the best collection of softball talent in the state, her time will come and others will notice for you!

I agree with tide84, Goodpasture has the best collection of hitters in the state. Homeruns are an every game occurance with this team. The teams in at the Choo Choo found this out. If it is a parent that is proud of his/hers daughter's accomplishments thats great, but do not take away from a team that has star potential from top to bottom.

You are correct all-sport, every team there were some the best teams i have seen in awhile, hitting and pitching. I only was able to catch about six games, and I heard what the baylor coach said about the Goodpasture team. I saw four different Goodpasture girls hit homeruns, and the rest were hitting gappers. My observations were that Goodpasture was the best hitting team that tournament. Were they the best defensive team this tournament? No they were not. Next week it could be any of those teams could be the best hitters, defense, and pitching. That is why I love the high level of softball that is played troughout Tennessee. Every team there could win their respective state this year.

As one of her coaches, I am proud of Christina Wiley and what she is doing for our team. She is very much a team player and puts a lot pressure on herself to help our efforts. Finding a way into our batting order speaks volumes for this young lady's abilities. We have a lot of young players that are playing their roles in making us a better team. I was a proud daddy too many years ago. It happens. Christopher should be proud of his daughter.