New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

I just wanna reply to the 26 oz bat.... I hit with a 34 inch 28 oz bat and have for 3 years.... I've hit against pitchers up to 67 mph. My batting average my sophomore year was .345, junior year was .519, and this year a .655. If you don't believe me check my stats. My name is Kandice Heath and I play third base for the sunbright lady tigers. So, it's not impossible, just unlikely.

Sincerely,

Kandice Heath

Who in High School throws 67mph? Name and high school...Monica Abbott at UT throws 66 to 68 mph dont belive HS pitcher are throwing 67...and also if you are batting against good pitching you are not going to bat .655....please list the HS you all play.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you like my stats??? Newspaper articles, talking to my coach, talking to our newsreporter, because he posts on this site as king brian..... whatever you want you let me know.... i'll be sure and send them without question... ask any coach in morgan county if they want Kandice Heath to step up and hit against their pitcher and see what they say. You be sure and let me know, because I have the articles right here.

Sincerely,

Kandice Heath

I am not saying you are lieing, I am just interested to see them. Send it to my email if you want. Its listed on my profile. Thank you.

Congrats on your outstanding performances... however, it would make yourself look better as person and a player to keep them to yourself. It sounds like your headed to play some college softball, and thats not easy to do, so I tip my hat to you, but going on a website and challenging pitchers and telling people to pick up papers to see your name flashed all over it isn't cool. If you were a level-headed player I'm sure these people would think more highly of you.

Actually, I feel however I have earned the right to boast myself. I am a level headed player, and I will challenge any pitcher i'd like cause that's my god given ability. It's a gift and i'll show it off whenever I get the chance. So, until god takes this gift away, I will boast and brag every chance I get. And frankly I don't care what other people think of my moral standards cause I don't just talk the talk, I walk the walk.

Sincerely,

Kandice Heath

First of all for like the fourth time I play for sunbright. I do hit a .655 and if you don't believe me pick up a paper.... or here soon you can check my college report. Second of all the pitcher that pitches 67 is the pitcher on my soon to be college team. Anyways, if you don't believe what you hear about my stats or anything else you'll see it when I make all state this year. Or perhaps better... you pick any pitcher you want tell me a time and place and i'll put your pitcher to shame...

Sincerely,

Kandice Heath

Do you play travel ball? If you do tell everyone who you play with...you still havent told me who Sunbright plays...What college are gonna attend? And again tell the pitchers name that throws 67mph in High School...If you are hitting .655--either your scorekeeper doesnt know how to score a game or your pitchers you play against are week.

Pitcher to shame

Batters are failures before they get up to the plate...If a batter hits .300 that means a batter has failed 7 out 10 times....But if you can hit .300 that is good avg.

Well, yes, you may have good morals, but earning the right to boast about yourself? Talk the talk, AND walk the walk? Wow, we've got the complete package here ladies and gentlemen. You may talk your talk and walk your walk, but hopefully in the near future, your "God-given ability" will come to a hault, and so will your boasting. It sounds like your a tremendous athlete, and I'm sure you are. Just remember what one of the main concepts of this sport is... being a team player. And it sounds to me like you care for one person. Just remember, there is no "I" in team.

Edited by OwlsBaseball

No, I don't play travel ball yet, because my season isn't over. The teams in my district are coalfield, rockwood, oakdale, harriman, wartburg, and oneida. I can reassure you neither my score keeper is wrong nor am I facing WEAK pitchers. Thought i'd give you the proper spelling on weak. For your information, the people that taught me to hit were Ralph and Karen Weekly. I also train at the Diamond Softball Academy. Therefore I have hit with Monica Abott. The Pitchers I am speaking of are Jennifer Dukes and Kaley Vinson. They pitch college level now. So, before you judge maybe you should have the entire 411 as well as knowledge of the facts. You can say what you want, but the other teams stats don't lie. And their stats as well as our must be turned in so our book keeper isn't wrong.

Ladytigersoftballhitter33

Oh and FYI I am a team player. Those girls are my life. Maybe someday my god given ability will come to a hault, but until that day comes, you better hope I don't play your team. If you ask my girls, they wouldn't prefer another player. I can assure you i'm not all about me. My best friend died in a car accident this year, and I was there the next day playing ball with those girls. So, don't tell me i'm not a team player. We have a coach that could care less what happens as long as she collects her pay checks. She has no clue about softball. So, we are a very closely knit team. You try taking a team that hasn't won more than 8 games in the past 4 years and taking them as far as we have taken ourselves and see how you like it.

Thanks,

Kandice Heath