New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bama1, who does Shelby play for? Riley is very happy where she is, it's a good team. Riley hasn't hit any balls out of the park this year, but she is consistently hitting doubles and triples. She has been asked by 2 different top notch teams outside of TN to go with their team to ASA nationals this year. Anyway, a question for you...I am curious to know what would it take for Shelby to consider leaving her current travel team? Just looking ahead to what a great future these girls could have.

She plays with the Extreme Edge. It'd be sorta hard for her to leave, since her dad is one of the coaches. She has been with the Edge since her dad ended the Columbia Blasters team two years ago. The Edge team was one of the best in 12Under last year (4th @ USFA World Series), and are stacked with talent this year; due to some key additions. Great bunch of serious ball players, and great group of parents, as well. ;) I know firsthand Shelby is very happy with the Edge, so I wouldn't foresee any changes. If your daughter's situation ever changes though, I can't speak for the team; I know they are always interested in considering a great player. Once again, Shelby is very appreciative of your compliment!

Congratulations are in order to; Nicole Johnson 8th,Ezel-Harding. Mac Roark 9th,Ezel-Harding. Christina Wiley 8th, Goodpasture for being honorable Mention All District 9A Selection. Now that awsome ladies..... :) SPLASH ! WhaaaHooo!

There are lots of other ladies that have done great things too. Post -em here and Often!!!

• 2 weeks later...