New players to watch,Who are they?

Ah!!!DoggieBonez

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladytigersoftball, My plan is to try and see one of your games next week. I need to go to Knoxville and Middlesboro KY. on business. This is when I was going to try and make a game. I leave for a tourn in Lexington KY. on Thursday, so this week is out. I will keep in touch. Best of luck to your team.

KK's varsity stats at Hendersonville:

Record 8 - 3

Wins: Oakland, Soddy Daisy, Sweetwater, Cumberland County, Tullahoma, Bartlett, Maryville, Knoxville Halls.

Losses: Oakland, Hartselle, Cookeville.

50 1/3 innings pitched, 28 hits, 9 earned runs, 23 walks, 45 strikeouts, 1.25 ERA.

Opposing teams batting average 161.

Had no hitters vs Sweetwater and Knoxville Halls, and 1 hitter vs Cumberland. Maryville was a relief appearance where she entered the game with it tied at 3 - 3.

Sasha Howell-White Co.- She is an excellent catcher, as well as a great at bat. She has been going to Club K for several years now, and is a prime example of the great work ethics of the Club K leadership. She will DEFINATELY be one to watch the next 3 years, as she is just a freshman this year. White Co. is going to be lucky to have her behind the plate. Way to go Sushi!!!!!

KK's varsity stats at Hendersonville:

Record 8 - 3

Wins: Oakland, Soddy Daisy, Sweetwater, Cumberland County, Tullahoma, Bartlett, Maryville, Knoxville Halls.

Losses: Oakland, Hartselle, Cookeville.

50 1/3 innings pitched, 28 hits, 9 earned runs, 23 walks, 45 strikeouts, 1.25 ERA.

Opposing teams batting average 161.

Had no hitters vs Sweetwater and Knoxville Halls, and 1 hitter vs Cumberland. Maryville was a relief appearance where she entered the game with it tied at 3 - 3.

Didnt she have a 1 hitter against Soddy as well?

The 8th grader you speak of is very good. I watched her play against BA a couple of times this year. Even though Columbia Academy lost both times, they were good games. I wish she would catch for my younger daughter, Riley Mashburn! That would make quite a tandem! If you ever leave your current travel team, we have a very good team that would love for her to come and play with them, the younger explosion team, in the 14U bracket. Good luck in the future.