Brentwood v. Powell

M'boroPATS

Our girls are ready there is not much that can be done to slow them down. Be on the look out for tough post play, a littlebit of the three ball, and some of the scariest defense in the SOUTH. I don't wanna get too cocky but if the Lady Panthers come out playing like they have all year its gonna be Powell pulling away early in the third quarter. Look for them to make a statement! Powell BY 10+

GO PANTHERS I'LL SEE YAH THERE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to wish all the panther fans a good morning. To bball24: I AM NOT FROM Brentwood!!! Also, realball I thought you made a great post!! We are now just one day away from the big showdown. I think the schedules have worked out where I think the best matchup of the day might be saved for last. Also, the Shelbyville/Jackson game should be a classic as well.

GO PATS

MTNBIKE!!!!.........even tho a poster called us less fortunate im glad to see they is feeding our bunch real good!!!!........

wow...we musta had a shiner donate enuff cash to be able to shop at the kmark!

is ther any spots to park my camper at the big boro?....ifin the t$$aa is charging ill have to sneak in or sell a cow!

MTNBIKE!!!!.........even tho a poster called us less fortunate im glad to see they is feeding our bunch real good!!!!........

is ther any spots to park my camper at the big boro?....ifin the t$$aa is charging ill have to sneak in or sell a cow!

Robbie - Since I know you are from the wrong side of the tracks, you're camper can't be too big. I'm sure the folks at the M'boro bus station will let you squat there.

Tell them M'boroPATs sent you. Evidentially he knows everything about everything. ;)

Robbie - Since I know you are from the wrong side of the tracks, you're camper can't be too big. I'm sure the folks at the M'boro bus station will let you squat there.

Tell them M'boroPATs sent you. Evidentially he knows everything about everything. ;)

And an addendum: I might be staying in that camper with you. I can't find a motel room any closer than Lebanon, 25 miles away.

Got any suggestions?

Rob,

Don't sell your pet cow....we'll figure out a way to sneak in and by the way....I think Walmark will let you park a camper for a day or two.

Go Lady Panthers. Beat Brentwood!

To the Terrific Ten....one game at a time. Stay focused, play hard, box out and give it your all. Don't forget to say thanks every night for this awesome talent you have been blessed with. We are so very proud of you. Nothing can change that. You have brought more excitement to Powell than we could hope for. Enjoy the attention but stay humble. Remember...NOW IS THE TIME!

Halls, scbball...thanks for your support.

rob,fife, mtn....YOU KNOW!!!

ROBpride: GET OVER IT!!!

It works both ways. If you're gonna dish out comments about folks, be ready to take some heat about it... at least they're doing it in a light-hearted manner.

I see Brentwood's ride ending tomorrow. Folks, don't worry, M'boroPATS isn't 100% correct as he likes to make you think. I'm going to take Powell by 7-13 points.