Livingston Academy vs. Oliver Springs

OS91

Oliver Springs won the first matchip in dramtic fashion beating Livingston Academy by one point on a Laura Hall free throw at Oliver Springs.

Livingston Academy pulled away in the 4th Quarter from a close game to win a Christmas Tourney in Overton County.

Both Hall and Beechboard has 2 superb games. The winner of the next game will depend on who steps up. If Monk, Hackworth, Goins, Lankford and company play like they did today, the this should be an excpetional game. If LA's Thrurman plays like she did today, LA will be tought to beat.

The scary thing is, Hall had one of her worse games ( if you call 10 pts and 4 assists bad) of her career. Everyone in the state knows she won't have a repeat performance. Hall has averaged close to 27 ppg in her 3 games against LA in the last 2 years. If the other Lady Cat's have the game they had today, look for the Purple and GOld to advance.

OS 59

LA 57

Edited by OS91

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Livingston Plays the way they did today no one can even hang with them much the less BEAT them! Oliver Springs played a very good game themselves today. LA matchs-up very well with OS, but No One Matchs-up with Beechboard!!!!! She will sinlge handedly beat OS. I love to watch LA play so keep it up girls, and I will be there tomorrow night!! Go HOGEYE!

LA by 8!

Edited by Magid

OS played three good quarters today as a team. Hall didn't play very well; however, with the make up play of Goins, Hackworth, and Monk it was enough to survive and advance. I did not get to make it to either one of the games between OS and LA this year, but it doesn't really matter what happened then this is the one that really counts. If OS doesn't rebound well and Hall is off again, I say LA by 10. However, if Hall gets it going and the defense boxes out, I say OS by 7.

ACCARP

I think it's going to be a great game. Both teams match up pretty well and have played well against each other. I agree with Goose that rebounding is gonna be a huge key for whoever wins tomorrow. I thought our team played well today and did a good job to get the game tied at the half. LA was very impressive against GC.

I expect nothing else than a game played down to the wire. I think the final score will be within 5 points. Either team is capable of winning. It really depends who steps up for each team.

Go Lady Bobcats....