WHo will win 4A

rebel10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amature or not all of us in Springfield know that Chattanooga Central will give you all that you can handle and more this year with the experiance they gained last year. As a serious question which side of the bracket will host home in the second and beyond this year?

Sounds like the purple pounders think they have gained enough to finally take down, maryville, they can keep on thinkin that though because when they meet up, if chatt. central makes it that far, they will know that they shouldnt even be in the same league with maryville.

Three points!

TNSS: Your purple pounders will certainly be a force in 4A this year and I expect them to give the teams they face a tough go of things.

Secondly, Should my MHS Red Rebels fail to show up like they did during the MoWest game last year the ponders and a few others in 4A will ruin my year!

Lastly, don't everyone think us Maryville Fans think like RebelRaider. We know "Our" kids will have to earn there way to the top of 4A. Being the power in 4A or at any level takes many hours of hard work and dedication, two things Maryville has proven to be good at in the past and this year will be no different.

ON your comment early. Then what happen last year because Marvyille did not take home the gold.

Maryville did miss last year, but you might note no one else has been able to bring one east but Maryville the past 6 years. To be the man ya gotta be a man and never send a boy to do a man's job. The boro requires men only!

Thecatzlickahola, I saw the big Rebs in the early spring and if they gets enny bigger in the trenches, they could cause the Cellar Dwellers Club, under Jim Renfro Field to collapse. As a matter of fact some of those kids are gettin' to big fer me. 230 lbs. is too much fer a MLB and Tank weighin' 210 fer a frashman runninback may be too big.

I picked tha big Rebs to go 1-9 last year and mist hit a little. I didn't know them little fellas could beat the likes of them big ole teams like Pal, Centrul, (2 times like they did) and win 13 games. But you mite be on to somethin'.

Signin' day fer recruitin' is almost here and thangs is lookin' good.

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS