WHo will win 4A

rebel10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amature or not all of us in Springfield know that Chattanooga Central will give you all that you can handle and more this year with the experiance they gained last year. As a serious question which side of the bracket will host home in the second and beyond this year?

The second round is still played at the home field of the higher seeded team. The third round depends on where the two teams have played the first two rounds - example: if the higher seed has played at home twice and the lower has been on the road twice, the game is played on the home field of the team that has been on the road twice, despite seeding. If each has travelled once, the game then goes to the higher seed.

The semifinal (4th round) is the game that flop/flops each year. Last year the semis were played at M'town West's home field, meaning that this year the semis will be played on the home field of the regions 3/4 survivor.

I dont think there's any question whether maryville will get back to murfreesboro, the only question is who it will be to cry there way home after maryville adds yet another trophy to their already impressive trophy case. As for Hillsboro, i hope they're there again next year to play game they should have had last, I would like to apologize to Hillsboro personally for the waste of time Mo-West was for them. Maryville will be back next year, this 4A fan only hopes that it'll be a formidable opponent to face them.

Maryville is coming back with enough seniors for 2 teams. If that wasn't enough, this group of seniors has done nothing but win since they've been apart of maryville. 8-0 as freshman in which they averaged 52 points a game, never a loss in J.V. or Varsity, none until last years semi's, their blood was spilled for the first time, and i have a feeling they didn't like the taste, with weapons such as Andrew Clement and Stephen Childs at wide outs, and various weapons such Antonio Byner, Ryan Tallent, and "Tank" Baker at the RB, it seems as though QB Cade Thompson's biggest problem this year will be deciding which method he wants to score with. And he will have all day to do it with an entire offensive line returning. But dont think that the rebels defense will be slacking off any because threats like Jeff Smith, and Matt Valentine, had been plaguing quarterbacks since they set foot on the field. Maryville has all the caoches', players, and raw power to win. Maryville #1