Brentwood Academy Coaching Change

JunkInTheTrunk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in Sherlock or Priest. You are an idiot. and I mean it. Its eating you up inside to know that I'm right. You want to know who I am don't you? Well I'll tell you. I'll be the first one onto the field when Ensworth uses your players and your coaches to beat the dollar signs out of you. I'm out Richie

Ensworth will win and win big in the future!!!!!!! Ricky Bowers is that good. Let's face the truth: Ricky learned from Tommy Owen, Don Meyer, and Carlton Flatt how to not only coach but how to run a very successful program. Ricky has been around big time programs his whole life so why would he not know how to build a succussful athletic program. The question around Nashville is how long after R.A. Dickey (Rickey's nephew & MBA/UT grad.) retires from professional baseball will it be before he joins the staff of Ensworth and takes over the baseball program.

Edited by cbg

Ensworth should eventually be pretty good, but it'll definitely take awhile for them to be a top contender in Division II. They'll probably never come near the status of BA or MBA, namely because these two schools have won the most championships in TSSAA history (BA 9, MBA 8, not to mention the years before 1969). But I'm sure Coaches Bowers, Pack, Perkinson, etc. will create a beast given a few years and some disciplined kids. One day they'll turn into the Pride of Percy Warner.

Looks like the gauntlet has been thrown, BA fans!  Where is itzme, WesVols, et al.?

Being better than BA is a tall task.  Climb that mountain and then all you have to worry about is a little squad weighted down in a lot of gold balls over on West End (with a coach who is a former NCAA and Super Bowl champion to boot).

I'm actually, until this moment, trying to do something more productive than to argue online with a(n uninformed person). That's where I am.

(My edit in parentheses...gotta be nicer on these boards!)

Edited by itzme

FUMANCHU Posted on May 1 2004 - 04:38 PM

As in Sherlock or Priest. You are an idiot. and I mean it. Its eating you up inside to know that I'm right. You want to know who I am don't you? Well I'll tell you. I'll be the first one onto the field when Ensworth uses your players and your coaches to beat the dollar signs out of you. I'm out Richie 

Ensworth definitely has the facilities and is developing a tremendous staff.

However, where are the players coming from? I can't speak for MBA but

to my knowledge there is no mass exodus from BA of athletes to Ensworth

(middle school or high school).

Ensworth may be a force in years to come but I can't imagine that they will

be able replace the top teams in D-2 in the near term.