Best O-line in 4a

BigReb77

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RebelRon.Yeah, this is who you think it is. I just wanted to see how we stacked up against the rest of the state. Right now were really excited about next year. Were working our rear ends off in the weightroom and everyone is getting bigger and stronger. Depth is a question, but if we stay healthy i think we'll be alright. We were back in the weightroom the monday after the Mo west loss and we are detemined not to end our senior year like our season was ended last year. Were getting faster more then anything. Our flexibility is increasing, and size shouldn't be a problem. The most noticeble change in size has been Rhett Brooks, he has been hitting the weights hard and he has gotten alot thicker. NO-ONE will push us around next year, that is for sure.Just one more step closer to the cool nights and war drums at the "Skeeter"

Edited by BigReb77

RebelRon.Yeah, this is who you think it is. I just wanted to see how we stacked up against the rest of the state. Right now were really excited about next year. Were working our rear ends off in the weightroom and everyone is getting bigger and stronger. Depth is a question, but if we stay healthy i think we'll be alright. We were back in the weightroom the monday after the Mo west loss and we are detemined not to end our senior year like our season was ended last year. Were getting faster more then anything. Our flexibility is increasing, and size shouldn't be a problem. The most noticeble change in size has been Rhett Brooks, he has been hitting the weights hard and he has gotten alot thicker. NO-ONE will push us around next year, that is for sure.Just one more step closer to the cool nights and war drums at the "Skeeter"

BigReb, has Brooks came on enough to let Tucker go to defense full-time?

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

BigReb77

I hope you guys bring home the GOLD this year. I know Corey Everett personally. I hope his shoulder gets better. I have no doubt that you guys will have a great season. David Ellis is the best coach on Quarles staff.

I think Jeffery Smith and Gary Tucker would be devastating on the Dline. Josh Smith looks like he improved a lot. Adam Cable lives real close to me. I am excited over his play on the Dline.

• 2 weeks later...

This years Maryville O-Line will be one of their best ever. These guys are huge not to mention quick off the ball. I know they have worked hard in the weight room but they have also work equally as hard on their speed. I saw Wallace and the Browning kid a few days ago, First time in a couple of months, it was amazing how much bigger they looked. A good source told me that Browning was benching 350 and his squat was 450. But most impressive was that he said his speed was down to a 5.15 in the 40. This kid weights 265, not bad. The entire line has worked hard and is bigger and stronger. I heard coach Thompson is the most excited one out there. Word is he thinks this could be a dominant year for Maryville football. I think I agree.. Go Rebs