Heritage Football

heath6988

Yes, let's make a pact to IGNORE RebelRaider and talk about what this post was originally intended for.... Heritage football. I am excited about the upcoming year. Coach Rewis is a class act ( no disrespect intended for Coach Corum). As has been stated before, sometimes it just takes some new blood. Good luck to HHS, WBHS, MHS and AHS in the upcoming season.

Yes, let's make a pact to IGNORE RebelRaider and talk about what this post was originally intended for.... Heritage football. I am excited about the upcoming year. Coach Rewis is a class act ( no disrespect intended for Coach Corum). As has been stated before, sometimes it just takes some new blood. Good luck to HHS, WBHS, MHS and AHS in the upcoming season.

Yes Coach Rewis is a class act. I played for him for 2 years at Fairview and the man has my utmost respect. Not only is he a great football coach but he is a great teacher, as Heritage will find out. He teaches AP classes, something you rarely see a football coach teach, and he teaches them in a way every child will learn. He is also a great christian role model for the players. I wish Heritage success this year. I have now become a Heritage fan.

Heritage Football has alot of overlooked talent. This will be an exciting year for Heritage football fans. Last Years team was very exciting to watch as they were in every game but two. They could have been 7-3 with just a little luck going there way. They will have an excellent line and they also return the whole backfield except for QB. That will be big question mark during spring practice. The new defense the new Coach is going to bring in should work fine. Heritage is loaded with talent at Linebacker position with up and coming juniors Jamey Davis in the middle and Jonathan Caughhorn and Heath at the other spot. They are also loaded at the tailback position with the return of Cory Pillow, Daniel Gregory and Josh Sceany. The fullback position is up for graps during spring practice. I agree this team has alot of speed in some key positions that it did not have a year ago. They should be able to play with any team in the County this year. Maryville will be there biggest challenge, they will be loaded again this year, and they have alot depth other teams do not have. They are King of the hill until someone knocks them off.

Blue Sally and Orange Crush.

Rebel fans like me,pepvol,Insider,STARSNBARS,MLREB,mhs,Fbemeritus do not like RebelRaiders comments. Please don't make it look like all Rebel fans are like RebelRaider.

Ted Wilson,Don Story,Lynn Brown and Mark Humphrey wanted the Maryville team to have class win or lose. George Quarles and his staff are the same way.

Good luck to the young man that is going to Heritage.

Well said Ron. One would think if he had been around Maryville longer, he would have some class and know how to spell. I will not respond to any of his posts until class is shown and I recommend others do the same.

I am also excited to see the Heritage Program get a new beginning with Coach R. It gives the current student body renewed hope. I did watch some of Heritage's spring work out today and they do have some speed and size but would not go as far as saying they are bigger and faster than Maryville is or should be this year. It will be a year or two to fix what has transpired down there the past few years. I had thought Coach Wilson was on the right track and Lane worked hard. If the attitude changes down there Heritage can become a winner in my view. I'm pulling for them.

Heritage Qb is Nick Chernikow he is the one that runs a 4.6 and is a track star...Josh Seaney is the running back with the 4.47 40 time he is the fastest person i have ever seen. He came in against McMinn County last year and scored all 3 of there touchdowns including a 99 yard kick off return.