Tennessee East-West Shrine Game!

Sequatchie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of Colleges messed up by not getting Terrence Bell. He proved again what a great player he was.

I know why Kentucky beat Tennessee last week. A lot of the better players from the West should have played in last weeks game.

The West had the overwhelming talent advantage.

What a great game to watch. Memphis' talent showed and the coaches did a great job of getting everyone in to see the action. Brett Russell TE for the West and a Memhis signee really dominated his end of the line. On one of Bell's runs Russell was down field opening up the way. He also had a couple of great catches. Way to go West Team.

Ohhh! One other thing... what about that freaky emergency announcement right before the invocation asking for an evacuation of the stadium?! I was kinda nervous until I realized I recognized the voice... it was Gallatin's PA guy and since they didn't have any all-stars in the game and the lights weren't too easy to find...

B):blink:B) I hope GWAVE1 reads this!

Oh, I read it alright. So just when do you leave for Monroe, FHSrebel27? Maybe I can speed up the timetable if you are gonna keep up this endless barrage of "light" jokes. B)

Seriously though, I thought Murry and Nichols played a really good game. The speed sweep was executed perfectly. Couldn't tell that they had run that one before.

I agree with the announcers and Rebelron. Someone is missing out by not signing Bell. That kid can flat play ball. If he walks on somewhere, they are gonna get a steal.

I actually have to give the credit on that one to WesVols. I told him the story about the evacuation announcement and Wes came up with the joke sooo. Trust me, I can't be outta here soon enough. August 19th. But that doesn't mean you'll get rid of me that easily. I have to keep up with my Rebs somehow and this is the best way.

The speed sweep was very nice (minus the hold!). If Bell wasn't so incredible, I think Murray would have gotten offfensive MVP for the West. But Bell... wow. Second time I've been amazed by him. There have been people sign after these things, rare but he's definatley one that could. He'll play somewhere, I just hope it's somewhere he deserves to play.

Edited by FHSrebel27

I actually have to give the credit on that one to WesVols. I told him the story about the evacuation announcement and Wes came up with the joke sooo. Trust me, I can't be outta here soon enough. August 19th. But that doesn't mean you'll get rid of me that easily. I have to keep up with my Rebs somehow and this is the best way.

The speed sweep was very nice (minus the hold!). If Bell wasn't so incredible, I think Murray would have gotten offfensive MVP for the West. But Bell... wow. Second time I've been amazed by him. There have been people sign after these things, rare but he's definatley one that could. He'll play somewhere, I just hope it's somewhere he deserves to play.

Great to know that WesVols is in on it too. :o Have you happened to ask him what he would do if Centennial upset his Eagles this year? Could happen. It would be a "dark" day in B.A. history if that came to pass.