BA 2004

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA[/url'>WR5' date='Aug 23 2004 - 12:05 AM']BA is always very talented... my thoughts go out to Parker.. he's my boy.  I cant wait until week 10 until we play yall, it should be a great game.  Best of luck to yall.  I think coach Flatt is coming over to my house for dinner next tuesday.....??

825310464[/snapback]

Attention all pharmacists: Don't let MBAWR5 buy any Ex-Lax! :lol:

i don't see parker cason getting hurt as that big of a loss to BA- he was a good player but his loss definately doesn't destroy their defense. i have no idea if this is true or not but I'd think he would be the person on defense receiving the signals and calling the plays so thats not good to lose. but i think that terrell murphy(again i don't know if he plays LB or not but I think he does?) is a lot more of a physical player and stronger than Cason. Why not move Tyler Griffin in there?

i don't see parker cason getting hurt as that big of a loss to BA- he was a good player but his loss definately doesn't destroy their defense. i have no idea if this is true or not but I'd think he would be the person on defense receiving the signals and calling the plays so thats not good to lose. but i think that terrell murphy(again i don't know if he plays LB or not but I think he does?) is a lot more of a physical player and stronger than Cason. Why not move Tyler Griffin in there?

825310778[/snapback]

Tyler is already the other LB. Murphy plays D tackle. Parker was a huge loss, are you serious?? Team captain and leader on D.

Barry is a solid 240 and definitly could add more weight to his tall frame, I think he could play a lot of different positions in college including end. And yes Parker is a huge loss to the team, hopefully he'll hang around and provide an off the field spark but he will be missed at LB. I don't think it will devastate the D though, Addison Edmunds and some underclassmen will fill in well, and hopefully the whole D will step it up to replace him. There are a lot of leaders on D Barry, Tyler, Terrell, Bruce etc.

so where does barry have offers from so far? if he has decent speed he could be a college receiver because he is pretty big

825311215[/snapback]

He's being recruited as a DE, but could easily play TE or perhaps LB in college. He has "interest" from every school, and to my knowledge, he has real offers from UT, Nebraska, Auburn, Florida. There may be more iI don't know about. I know Miami has shown big time interest, but no offer that i have heard about.