question coacht

Coacht, I have been thinking about how neat it would be to have some sort of way to meet as many of the posters on here as possible in person and I have thought about maybe a weekend getaway or one time out of the year where members and non-members go to have a cookout or something like that and just be able to meet people you talk to on here? Maybe have some trivia games or some sort of competitions like basketbal and flag football or something? Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Another suggestion is that we could just do it by region. It would be very hard for the "posters" from Chattanooga (like me) to go to Memphis when the team I support isn't there. Murfreesboro could be different, but then again Memphis "posters" prob wouldn't like driving that far either. Maybe we could have a East, Middle, and West meeting. CoachT could come to all of them! ;)

I've decided that I don't actually want to meet Coacht until the time is right. At the basketball championships this year I was within 5 feet of him and should of just said "hey ole man........" and so on but I couldn't because when I meet him talking to him on here just won't be fun. So Coacht don't expect to be seeing me anytime soon. :o :o

A good idea, but mind you their are posters from all across the state, and wherever we hold this gathering, it will be an incoinvenince for someone. I like Grads idea though. Holding a gathering for each region would be easier, even if Coacht couldnt make an appearence.

How about we establish a regional rotation system where Tennessee's four major cities each host two annual get-togethers, with specific dates and locations decided by a panel from each of the four cities?

It's almost like I've heard that one before...D