Suggestion For Posters!

CoachT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just logged on this morning to see if I had an answer yet and my pathway once I entered your site is now taking some time to get the option of logging in. That virus scan online is popping up more and more. I fear soon that my round about way may be closed. I remember this happening once last year (virus scan online) but the problem took care of itself. Thanks.

378641[/snapback]

For GWAVE1 and anyone else that is having virus and cookie problems, get Ad-aware6.0 by LAVASOFT. I don't know the exact site address since my college boy son installed it for me, but it's easy, efficient, and FREE. It'll clean out the junk on your computer like a good dose of salts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: thumb

• 5 weeks later...

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread, "Why not just remove the objectionable posts rather than lock the entire thread." The thread related to the upcoming McKenzie/Huntingdon game was removed and there are some us that are sane and reasonable that would like to talk to our neighbors about this weeks game on here. I'll agree that there isn't a lot of love lost between these two teams and the kids get carried away with posting for this game at times. That happens in a lot of games statewide.

I don't know what someone said in the thread to get it locked (it was locked from one day to the next between my daily visit to the site) but, there are some of us that wish it was still running.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread, "Why not just remove the objectionable posts rather than lock the entire thread." The thread related to the upcoming McKenzie/Huntingdon game was removed and there are some us that are sane and reasonable that would like to talk to our neighbors about this weeks game on here. I'll agree that there isn't a lot of love lost between these two teams and the kids get carried away with posting for this game at times. That happens in a lot of games statewide.

I don't know what someone said in the thread to get it locked (it was locked from one day to the next between my daily visit to the site) but, there are some of us that wish it was still running.

825405186[/snapback]

Guys, I can't speak for the other mods, but if there are more than one poster using, let's say language, I'll lock it and then go back and remove the bad posts(after I copy and paste them to coacht). It just gets to busy this time of year. If it is just one post, then I'll erase/edit the post and leave a warning, not lock it. I wish more folks would take the time to read the "Board Rules" in the left hand corner of this page. Would save a lot of headaches/threads.

Edited by robjim