Webb at Powell a "no go" on CSS

JKerrBdaMan

A friend of mine who works for CSS says that the Webb @ Powell week zero game will NOT be televised as first believed.

Instead it is thought that Maryville @ Carter will be televised, however that has not been finalized as yet. Also, other games (although only about 90% confirmed) are:

Week 1-- Bearden @ West

Week 2 -- AE@ Fulton

Week 3-- Bearden @ Farragut

Week 4 -- Central @ Carter

All other games are still undecided

Stay tuned for more details as they become available

BA vs. MBA Oct. 29th is probably on lock.  I really want to see the schedule.  It seems like they would have released it by now.

825295423[/snapback]

WatchThis, it'll definitely be the Middle Tennessee Game of the Week, but the above schedule is the East TN version.

Bearden @ Farragut?

Bearden @ West?

Thats the best they can find? I can pick better games than that. William Blount @ Knox Central for week 1,I agree with game 2,Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge for week 3,Maryville @ Morristown West for week 4,William Blount @ Maryville for week 5, Anderson Co @ Kingston for week 6, Oak Ridge @ William Blount for game 7,Jefferson Co @ South Doyle for week 8,Knox Central @ Maryville for week 9,Powell @ Central for week 10.If not CSS they would make great Coacht games of the week.

Edited by JC4life

Bearden @ Farragut?

Bearden @ West?

Thats the best they can find? I can pick better games than that. William Blount @ Knox Central for week 1,I agree with game 2,Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge for week 3,Maryville @ Morristown West for week 4,William Blount @ Maryville for week 5, Anderson Co @ Kingston for week 6, Oak Ridge @  William Blount for game 7,Jefferson Co @ South Doyle  for week 8,Knox Central @ Maryville for week 9,I can`t think of one for week 10.If not CSS they would make great Coacht games of the week.

825295439[/snapback]

I see your point, JC4life, but Bearden-Farragut has literally gone down to the last couple of plays the last two years, not to mention between these two games, the total attendance last year was probably somewhere around 23,000 people. These are two of our hardest fought games and biggest rivals. I'm getting pumped thinking about it.

You must understand JC4life that the choosing process centers around the KFL (or at least thats the official word).

Powell at Central is "penciled in" for the time being as the game of the week on CSS for week 10. It will probably become oficial a little closer to game day I am told.

825295652[/snapback]

But Knox Central is in the KFL so it would make sense to show William Blount @ Knox Central,doesn`t it? Maybe I`m off about all of this,but I would think they would want to show the games that would give them the best ratings.

Bearden @ Farragut?

Bearden @ West?

Thats the best they can find? I can pick better games than that. William Blount @ Knox Central for week 1,I agree with game 2,Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge for week 3,Maryville @ Morristown West for week 4,William Blount @ Maryville for week 5, Anderson Co @ Kingston for week 6, Oak Ridge @  William Blount for game 7,Jefferson Co @ South Doyle  for week 8,Knox Central @ Maryville for week 9,Powell @ Central for week 10.If not CSS they would make great Coacht games of the week.

825295439[/snapback]

No game can beat out the AE at Fulton game for week 2 so you better believe that will be the best televised game in the KFL.

No game can beat out the AE at Fulton game for week 2 so you better believe that will be the best televised game in the KFL.

825295659[/snapback]

I agree with you AE Roadrunner about no game will be as good as Fulton vs AE in week 2, but I also wanna see Central vs Maryville and see our boy out there coaching... But AE vs Fulton will be as good as the past 3 games they have played... Fulton 2 wins and AE with 1... It will be the game of the year just like last years playoff game... So I also would like to see them Central boys pull it out this year over Maryville but Maryville might just have their number once again...