Best / Nicest Stadiums

scoutteam77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Tom Nix Stadium.  It's CBHS' stadium.  Built in '94, i think.  Very nice.  The actual playing field is just awesome too.  Much better than MUS, MBA, or McCallie, and yes, I have played on all those fields and none are even close to CBHS' practice fields, yet alone the main stadium's field.

825313905[/snapback]

Gotta disagree. After playing on MUS, MBA, McCallie's and CBHS', I'd have to say McCallie has the nicest playing surface. The other three are all pretty close, but my favorite stadium among them is MBA's.

Warren Co.'s stadium is now VERY nice. They've redone a lot of it. Re concreted the home stands and put metal bench things on all of them. Built brand new press box (6 rooms I think) with nice glass windows that are able to be takin out for cameras or whatever. Air conditioned. New concession stand down below and Pioneer store. New bathrooms. I think they'll be building something on the visitors side too. Maybe concessions or bathrooms so they won't have to walk all the way around. It's also kind of a pit thing on one half. But the nicest part about it...the bushes. Warren Co. has GOT to have the best bushes in Middle Tennessee.

Union City definetly has some of the best facilities.  The stadium is great.  They have a sideline cover that spreads all the way accross the team box. It is truly one of the best.  An indoor turf building, not to mention one of the best weight rooms in the state.  UC is one of the luckiest despite there latest records...

825312812[/snapback]

Just wish they would spring for concessions/bathrooms on the visitors side. Long walk & long lines when crowds are big. (like last Friday)

Obion County seats 6000? That can't be right, can it? Seems no where near that large. We officially seat about 2,600 at Crockett County and Obion's stadium does not seem that much larger.

We have packed in 5000+ on a few occasions, and I just can't believe Obion County seats 6 grand. If I am wrong, correct me (but please be nice :P ).