middle school football

Hawk4life

TMSAA Large School C'Ship match-up:

North Anderson vs. Clinton

Tuesday, Novemeber 2nd

7pm

@ Oliver Springs

$5.00 admission

A few years ago (college days) I'd have a lot to say about this, but....I'm not real big on words anymore, just play. So....the only thing I will say about this is: We will show up to play next week!! Outside of that, I'm keeping quiet because I believe in letting our play do the talking!!

Hope to see everyone next Tuesday evening!!

Coach Stiltner

What were the scores of the semi-final games of North Anderson vs. Robertsville and the match-up of Clinton vs. Jefferson?  Just curious.  Thanks!

North Anderson

825402835[/snapback]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton beat a injury and grade depleated Jefferson team 50-0!! I know Jefferson had two studs out with injuries and 5 others due to grades.

We overcame a slow start, trailing 14-0 with 5 ticks left in the first, due to sitting out several key players during that quarter for grade issues, but...we were able to overcome the slow start, 3 turnovers, and several inopportune flags (all of our own doing) to win 32-14. I will also note that Robertsville was also less than 100% due to grades from my understanding!!

I hope Clinton stomps the c--- out of Anderson. Answer9, you should be ashamed of yourself for playing starters from your varsity team in a game against 6th graders from Cherokee. Then you want to call time out during the game and call your players B----s (what some people call mean women), because your team could only muster up 6 points on a MUCH smaller team. I know what kind of person you are and I know you were embarrassed. You should have been! Maybe that's the reason your still coaching at the middle school level. Why? Because you have NO class! Total embarrassment to the Coaching profession.

Hi rcpatriot,

My name is James Wells. I am the JV coach at North Anderson. How dare you impune MY integrity. I suggest you look a couple of those words up so you can respond to me, since you obviously don't know what they mean. I coached the team and I called the timeout. If you don't believe that so be it but I am going to set you straight on one thing, I don't need varsity players on JV because I've already coached most of them in little league. That's why they're varsity players now. I suggest you look at your film and post the numbers of the varsity starters you allege played and I also suggest you speak to your vice-principal as to my character. Please remember that North Anderson isn't allowed to play 6TH graders and we were told we would be playing the Clinton JV team and were only there because Cherokee originally said they couldn't make it.

James Wells

North Anderson JV Coach :)

Edited by coachjna

coachjna,

I appreciate your response, although the comments were not directed at you or North Anderson. They were directed to Answer9. But, if you were the coach that called time-out and called his players the "B" word as before mentioned, then you should be ashamed of yourself! By the way, I am a coach, but not at Cherokee. I was sitting in the stands supporting Cherokee during that game. You know dang well you played, at least one, top performer from your varsity team in that game. I believe his number was 44. I have verified this with the Cherokee coaches and some other coaches that have played against North Anderson. If you want to take responsibility for that, that is fine, but my understanding is that Answer9 is the head coach and he stood on the sidelines and let that happen.

Character or not, the name the coach called these players during the time-out was uncalled for. Did it slip? Maybe. Was it out of character? Maybe. Should it have happened? Absolutely Not!!

I called the time out but I didn't go on the field. We have some Refs who won't let the varsity coach call a timeout in the JV game. And furthermore neither one of us know dang well I played a top performer varsity player during that game. #44 is now and HAS BEEN a JV player all year. I'll grant you he is a pretty good player, but, on a team like ours, pretty good won't crack varsity. I cannot attest to nor condone the language suggested, but, I must congratulate you on your surgery. The Bionic eardrum implants were a success if you heard the huddle conversation from the stands during a timeout.

Edited by coachjna

rcpatriot, (AKA Chris Adams),

I was going to let these unfounded, misguided misnomers go, but....I would like to set the record straight on one count and I do not (or will not) even respond to the other "garbage" you have posted:

"You know dang well you played, at least one, top performer from your varsity team in that game. I believe his number was 44. I have verified this with the Cherokee coaches and some other coaches"

As I look at my stats, #44 has ran the rock a grand total of 2 times this season for -3 yards. That really sounds like a "top" performer to me, doesn't to you??

If the personal, unfounded, misguided, "personal attacks" continue, I would love to talk to you in person about these "alleged" happenings if you would like because anyone who truly "knows" me, knows I'm a stand up guy including Cheorkee Middle School AD Coach Scott Carter!!

Coach Matt Stiltner

Edited by TheAnswer9