middle school football

Hawk4life

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sat back all year and watched you east AND west Tennessee fans hype your teams. Now it's time for these mid-state boys to get some props. I can only report to you what I have seen first hand. The Nashville Parochial league was one of the strongest leagues in the state this year. IMO 5 of the players in that league were in the top 15 in all of Nashville. I have seen many teams this year, from MBA, BA, Lipscomb, and Ensworth, this is where I judge my thoughts. St. Joe has the best athlete in the city, #23, he is Golden Tates younger bro., St. Eddies has a true stud in #54, don't let the # fool you, if not for the weight limit he would be the best RB in the city. #1 for Holy Rosary is the fastest, quickest kid that I have ever seen, a stud coveted by many of the Div II teams in the area. Christ the King's QB is truely the best in the city, hands down. If you don't believe me ask Bowers, Rutledge, and Brothers, they know his address and phone number well. The 5th one, Will Donnelly, is the best pure football player of them all. He will knock your butt off, with or without the football. My point is that you combine all of these teams and you get Father Ryan. ROLL PRIDE! The future is bright.

I fialed to mention that these kids are coached by some of the best coaches in the mid state. St. Henry has by far the best staff in the league, led by Coach Marchetti and his staff of former high school all americans. The rest of the league is just lucky to stay on the field with this brilliant staff. Where would they be without Coach Haliburton, for without his insight they would not be able to find thier way through the cheerleaders banner each Saturday. Congrats on a great year you guys. You have laid the blue print for the rest of the league.

Answer9,

I'll keep this reply short and to the point. 1st, does #44 start on your varsity team?

2nd, did or did not a coach from your sidelines call a time-out and call your players the "B" word? 3rd, did you not, as the head middle school coach, continue to play #44 and others that shouldn't have been on the field, against a much smaller, less talented, and younger group, throughout the whole game?

You want to throw names around as references to your character. You should probably check with those individuals 1st. I don't need references. Just stating what I have witnessed and my opinions. I'll only speak for myself and don't claim to represent anyone but myself. I think it's obvious, I have drawn my own conclusions regarding your character as a coach.

By the way. I'm VERY easy to find to speak to in person.

p.s. Before you throw a name out for reference, at least KNOW the person's name!

Scott?

Answer9,

I'll keep this reply short and to the point. 1st, does #44 start on your varsity team?

2nd, did or did not a coach from your sidelines call a time-out and call your players the "B" word? 3rd, did you not, as the head middle school coach, continue to play #44 and others that shouldn't have been on the field, against a much smaller, less talented, and younger group, throughout the whole game?

You want to throw names around as references to your character. You should probably check with those individuals 1st. I don't need references. Just stating what I have witnessed and my opinions. I'll only speak for myself and don't claim to represent anyone but myself. I think it's obvious, I have drawn my own conclusions regarding your character as a coach.

By the way. I'm VERY easy to find to speak to in person.

p.s. Before you throw a name out for reference, at least KNOW the person's name!

Scott?

825407856[/snapback]

Gentlemen: Before you carry your private war any further please consider the fact that a lot of middle/high school kids are on this site. If coaches and parents act this way what should we expect from them? Talk on the phone, meet at Big Ed's Pizza, the o.k corral, I don't care just take it outside. :lol: