middle school football

Hawk4life

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now peeblee don't get carried away to much now, you gotta give them a chance to answer the rumor that we're all waiting to hear the answer on.  i'll give the benefit of a doubt until he answer's my question, because in all honesty he may not have known that he couldn't co-op with 2 schools and not only that but it's not recruting it's just building his program, and i know ignorance is not an excuse but he's still yet to answer and when i first heard the rumor i thought i'd ask him so i wouldn't spread rumor.

825369858[/snapback]

ok BOSS...sorry...i apologize to any of those I might have offended...but wish someone would answer teh question you posed...but a rule is a rule...coaches are supposed toknow the rules.. thumb

It is not illelgal to co-op players from different schools IF the schools are within the same system, one does not offer that sport to it's students and they are both members of the TMSAA.  All 3 have to apply in order for it to not be a violation.  If that is what North Anderson does they are within in the rules.  By the way if ANY coach, school, or whatever is knowingly doing something illegal to win MIDDLE SCHOOL football games somebody needs something else in their life!  However this particular discussion  happens every year in the East Tenn Middle School conference. 2 years ago they were complaining about Clinton and Harriman  who were both loaded with talent, last year it was Rockwood and Anderson Co. (again) who were both loaded and this year it's North Anderson and Harriman who are loaded as well.  There may be some truth to Harriman using players over the limit but then again if they weren't good would anybody be complaining?  Oh I heard Midway may have a kid to old as well.  Which by the way is expected since they are having a good year!  you need to get better or get over it!

825370111[/snapback]

Yeh i no everyone always complains about teams being loaded i play middle school and when u get out there thats all u talk bout then after the game u r like that guy was easy to hit we played harriman and they r loaded and from what i heard they got alott of people over the limit but we went out there and played awful and lost but we could have beat them i think everyone should stop complaining about people being to old and just go out there and play :angry:

It is not illelgal to co-op players from different schools IF the schools are within the same system, one does not offer that sport to it's students and they are both members of the TMSAA.  All 3 have to apply in order for it to not be a violation.  If that is what North Anderson does they are within in the rules.  By the way if ANY coach, school, or whatever is knowingly doing something illegal to win MIDDLE SCHOOL football games somebody needs something else in their life!  However this particular discussion  happens every year in the East Tenn Middle School conference. 2 years ago they were complaining about Clinton and Harriman  who were both loaded with talent, last year it was Rockwood and Anderson Co. (again) who were both loaded and this year it's North Anderson and Harriman who are loaded as well.  There may be some truth to Harriman using players over the limit but then again if they weren't good would anybody be complaining?  Oh I heard Midway may have a kid to old as well.  Which by the way is expected since they are having a good year!  you need to get better or get over it!

825370111[/snapback]

thanks fo rthe info sir...much apreciated... thumb

I have seen both White County and Warren County and I think White Co. will win big again. Not sure why White County kicks onside kicks every time, but it could be close if they give Warren County the ball at midfield every time. Both offenses are pretty good and pretty similar, but White County's defense is head over heels better than Warren County's. I would say White County 30-14.

825368870[/snapback]

Hey, can you give me a playoff list from your region down there? We're still battling it out up here, but it looks like Fairview wrapped up 2nd last night, with Oneida going #1. Huntsville or Robbins will be #3. Just trying to plan our radio and TV broadcast schedule for the next couple weeks! Playoffs are here!

Kendren,

#1-Harriman

Coalfield (4-2), Midway (4-2) and CAK (4-2) are tied right now for the other two spots. That will be settled Thursday night when they all three play non-district games. Can you tell me some of the names of Fairview players. #44, #18, and #7? Thanks.

825379320[/snapback]

Yup, or I can do you one better and fax you their roster.

#44 - Spencer Chambers

#18 - Jordan Boshears

#7 - Jacob Lowe