middle school football

Hawk4life

The Jacksboro Eagles travel to OR Jefferson tonight.  Will post the score later tonight.

Does anyone have information on William Blount MS?  There is stuff on here about Alcoa & Maryville, but WB looked unbeatable in their 1st two games.  How did they do last week?

825333425[/snapback]

Sorry to break the bubble but Maryville ran over the wild cats 33-16. William Blount is defeniatly beatable. Their secondary needs some major work, It look like Maryville was playing catch in the backyard.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard of the team the Alcoa Tornadoes? 4-0 this year and gettin better as we speak.I got two words for u. SAM THOMPSON. Averagin 2 td's a game and 8 tackles per game. Oh ya, and this is with a broken wrist. And don't forget about Chase James QB for the tornadoes.Passer, runner he can do almost anything. Michael Haynes has some of the best hands in the county.Dustins Owens and Connor Miles, at MLBs, fill gaps quicker then a dentist fillin in a cavity. Expect them to go goose eggs in the loss column all year.[

I watched the 2nd half of the WB - Maryville middle school game last week. I think that goose egg will have to endure a very good Maryville team.

I am a Huntingdon Mustangs fan. But there is a Jr. High teams in the West that could beat several High School teams. The Milan Jr. High team is Big, Fast and there coach has them on track to be undefeated this year. So all of you from the Middle and East Tennessee side just keep thinging that your teams looks good. But this Milan Team is for real.

I am a Huntingdon Mustangs fan.  But there is a Jr. High teams in the West that could beat several High School teams.  The Milan Jr. High team is Big, Fast and there coach has them on track to be undefeated this year.  So all of you from the Middle and East Tennessee side just keep thinging that your teams looks good.  But this Milan Team is for real.

825334549[/snapback]

This team is the kind of team that wins state championships. I can't wait to see them in HS.