Warren Co. @ Chattanooga Central

POUNDERMAN44

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is absolutely not chance that warren county will beat you guys, there is nothing to worry about its been at least 3 years since they have won a game, they have about 25 players on the varsity roster, and they have maybe 3 decent athletes on the team, trust me, if you lose to them you shouldn't play the rest of the season

825312367[/snapback]

My thought exactly

If you can't beat Warren Co. then you won't win a game all season. And anyone that can't beat them by more than 21 will have a rough year ahead of them. Livingston hung 35 in the first quarter on them. Starters never saw the field after halftime. The only score was Warren Co. first team against LA's part 2nd part 3rd string D. So you have to look at ti like that. Warren is a weak sister in 5A. The size of there school should be 5A but they should play in 1A because they aren't capable of playing any higher. I'm not knocking any 1A teams either by stating that. I mean heck look at Trousdale Co. they could give some 4A teams a run, but they're going back to 1A more than likely after this season.