Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some post about Ooltewah putting in the Wing T for this game, that is not happening. And whoever said it does not know much about football. Yes it is true Ooltewah gets into a formation that looks like a traditional Wing T formation with two wing backs and one RB but they are still running I formation plays from this set. It is stupid to think that coach Gatewood would apply the Wing T for this game when they have been a traditional I formation team since he has been the head coach. Now granted he will have some surprises but not an entire new offensive scheme, to much time and too much confusion. GO TRIBE!!!

Wow annoyance!!! Why do they let band members post in football threads? You get on here acting like you know what you are talking about. It looks to me like you just heard about CoachT and wanted to talk some smack... You don't even have over 20 post yet... You have no room to talk lil band boy...

825322877[/snapback]

First of all ImaOWL you must not have gotten held enough as a child. Whatever the reason for your insecurities - I am so sorry. It is sad when somebody feels the attention they deserve go elsewhere. I think everyone on coacht should stop what they are doing and send you a word of encouragement.

TOO MUCH DRAMA OWL!

Get a life - this is about football. . . . not you!

Oh and about the band stuff - that's real original. "We attack when we feel threatened" and "Often we only threaten ourselves"

I'm not a band boy - just somebody with more knowledge of football and years of education above you. Again, if this threatens your sense of self - get over it and grow up.

It appears that there were several players involved @ different levels. From what I understand they got in trouble with something @ school which in return caused them to violate a team rule. When coach Daugherty took over the program back in the spring he had each player and parent sign a code of ethics contract which he strictly enforces. I am trying to find out which players are involved and what penalities will be envoked, most of the consequences are for example are sitting out a quarter or entire half.

It appears that there were several players involved @ different levels. From what I understand they got in trouble with something @ school which in return caused them to violate a team rule. When coach Daugherty took over the program back in the spring he had each player and parent sign a code of ethics contract which he strictly enforces. I am trying to find out which players are involved and what penalities will be envoked, most of the consequences are for example are sitting out a quarter or entire half.

825323984[/snapback]

This information could change the whole game..... Imaowl.. what do you think?? btw.. im figuring out who you are...