Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This player issue has exploded this morning. I can not personally say I know all of the details, but I can say I recieved a phone call @ my office from another supporter telling me he had heard some bad news in reference to some of our student athletes. I hope it is not true and if it is I know coach Daugherty will take care of the issue. That is all I am going say about this issue, let us focus on the game @ hand. GO TRIBE!!!!

Grad I meant to extend my congrats to you for your 2,000th post but it kind of slipped my mind. As far as any students know at McMinn, Locke, Moore, and the other 2 are still in the lineup for tomorrow. If anything else changes I'll make ya'll aware, because that could be a tremendous blow to the Cherokee offense and defense.

Edited by showtimebc30

*ATTENTION*

I just heard that 20 players on the Ooltewah team just got into a fight and got suspended for 3 days... A good friend of mine that is stilll in school just called... I can't believe this. I just hope they weren't starters. I'll get more info and let you guys know more...

825324210[/snapback]

HA-HA!

Hey Tribe fan you have just been annoyed by ImaOWL - good one OWL!

Ha!

On a serious note: Tribefan is not making this up. However, I have been told its only 2 or 3 players. But, who of us really knows without being a coach or principal at that school? There has been a punishment for at least one player (this is a fact) and it does involve playing time - i don't know about the rest.

But hey, they are not going to cancel the game. . . . . . A good team will tackle any/all adversity and win no matter what comes up. Good luck to both teams and I hope all of us coacht'ers witness a he** of a display of the game we all love.

Annoyance you seem to have heard the same information that I heard this morning in reference to the student athletes being involved in a discipline issue. Knowing coach Daugherty like I do this issue will be addressed and will be settled today. I suppose that is one of the issuess that a head coach has to deal with, but dang what terrible timeing when you already have 2 starters out of the game. Let me know if you hear anything.

I am wondering would the school prevent them from playing if they were suspended from school?