Dobyns Bennett @ Knox Bearden

IndianTackle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB won't have much trouble at all in this one. Bearden is a decent team, but decent won't cut it against a team with as many weapons as DB has. I've seen Bearden once already this year and they looked like an average team. A couple of guys capable of consistently making plays on offense and they have a pretty good looking defense, but as I said, DB is a team that has too many weapons for the Bulldogs.

Art,

As of what I know now - just a bruised shin or two and a possible broken knuckle on the hand of Luke Bennett (but he will play)...

Knox Bearden last year was also one of the regular season games where Duran looked as he did in preseason...some of that can be attributed to the Bulldog defense and some to a bad game...Friday will be tough, Bearden will be trying to beat us...

Roll Tribe Roll

Wow! As well as Bearden played DB last year... It was close, and I was sweatin'. I just saw that the Bulldogs were getting beat bad tonight. I still say.. (Cause I went to the Knox Karns game lat year) that a 100 miles is hard on a Football Team.

Glad to hear the inujuries are bad. DB is in great condition. I have not seen 1 player laying of the field from cramps in the 1st 2 games. And that is very very impressive...indeed. I hope that @21 Stephen Moten can get into the Offensive playbook a little more. We need him,, he is fast. And, I know that he doesn't have much game time..ever, but, #3 Terrence Maxwell is very impressive when he goes into the game. #3 can F L Y. Terrence has really been hitting the weights to.. he must have put on 20 pounds in the last few months. Overall, the new look DB Defense has been better than expected. And, even though the gaudy stats from Duran Duran Ferguson, I would have to say that the offense is not playing as well as assumed they would. Getting #1 in the ballgame will fix alot of it, but we need a ground game, bad.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

I can give the Bulldogs 1 hint for practice this week. It's no secret.

WORK ON PASS DEFENSE. DURAN DURAN FEGUSON IS QB with plenty of experience now. And by the way.... #1 Lamon Williams will be seeing his first playing time of the year. Better double up on him. But, if you do...... #24 Daryl Purple Hayes will eat your D alive, and would any way, even if #1 wasn't playing. Better cover a couple of new Recievers as well.... but they are bigtime for sure... cover #14 Marcus Rogers, he is 6-3 and is an athelete... Also, cover #9 Coty Sensabaugh... Soph.. 1st ever TD Catch was last week, and, oh, it was a SCHOOL RECORD AND TIES THE ALL-TIME RECORD.. ANY LEVEL... 99 YARDS.

The Tribe Defensive is tough also. Lots of players, not giving up many points or yards.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!