BGA-Centennial

bulldog69

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started listening to this game then I found out it was on TV. A couple of observations from a neutral party. Centennial is ONE DIMENSIONAL. Why this team managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat against some out-manned FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES. BGA gave it all and they have a thin upperclass group..... the coaching is superior to Centennial. Hope the sportsguy likes his Centennial picks now.

My other observation is how the TV crew always had the camera on Frank Wycheck and gave him so much credit for the BGA receivers and BLAH BLAH.......poor Frank nver had on a headset to receive any info from uptop...talk about hero-worship!!

Give the credit where it was due ...a very strong effort by an out-manned team.......and CENTENNIAL is their region favorite????? What a bunch of weak sisters then....nahhh I think CENT is over=rated...nnaaahh they don't miss Bates.

Put 10 in the box

I am not a BGA fan just a football fan who appreciates effort.

i don't get why everyone is so down on centennial. no they haven't played great yet, and yes they probably were overrated coming into the season but they aren't terrible. i don't think they will miss the playoffs altogether as BDD predicted in another thread. you guys have a good point about being one-dimensional, but keep in mind the starting quarterback has played less than a half of football this season. also, everyone has been so consumed about the cougar's unbalanced offense, no one mentioned steele went for 183 with 3 td's. the running game is having to carry the offense until scott get back, then after a couple weeks with him see how the cougars are doing.