Kingston vs. Harriman

TightEnd82

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleachercoach - let me tell you one thing right up front - you have never faced the wrath until you face the wrath of a mad momma.  I can tell you who #33 for Harriman is because he belongs to me.  He is Alex Hall, as most people that get on here and know anything about Harriman would know, and you knew that when you posted his number.  My name is Donna Hall, Alex Hall's very very proud mother.  Now, would you like to tell me who you are?  And if it didn't matter who it was then why would you just have happened to pick out #12 (#33's best friend).  I believe you know more than you let on.  I hope that you are a youngster, because I get so sick and tired of adults using such a wonderful informative tool such as CoachT for "kid bashing".  I don't guess you happened to see #33 being held for about 10 yards on the play that you were so quick to mention.  I don't guess you seen alot of the other questionable calls that had our team so frustrated.  These seniors have given it everything they have got for the last four years to try and bring some dignity back to Harriman football.  This entire footballt team is playing their hearts out in spite of the way that they have been made fun of in the past.  How dare you!!!!  If you don't know my son and the kind of person that he is - shut your mouth!  He is very good friends with most of the kids in this county and wouldn't intentionally hurt any of them.  You seemed to miss the most important part - Alex got a little rattled and upset, but the integrity of that young man took over and he didn't kick anyone.  My child may not be perfect, but he is a honest, loving, and caring young man.  You have obviously never played football before, because it is apparent that you do not understand the intensity level on the playing field.  Here's a little something to make you feel a little better:  Alex just very recently lost both of his Papaws and he has dedicated this season to them and has said that he will play every game for them.  I'm not making excuses for him but, he may be a little stressed and intense.

825318260[/snapback]

Your not making excuses? Sounds like you are to me. I don't know your child. I don't know if he's a good child or not and don't care. But I do know that if mommy makes excuses for him his whole life when he does something he shouldn't then he's probably not ever going to accept responsibility for his actions. And I'm tired of these mommas coming on here defending their little babies. You have young men. They play a man's sport. They need to take responsibility for their actions like a man. I'm not saying hang him in the town square, but don't get your dander up just because your son did something wrong and was criticised for it. Criticism makes us better people and we learn from our mistakes. No one likes it, but it's part of life. And football as well as other sports can teach us a lot about life.

Show me where i bashed the Kingston Kids? What you need to do is admit you were wrong for what you did.Not mention this kids name but his # whats the diffrence do you not think everyone knows his kids# ? Get real,if you would like to dicuss this further why dont you leave me a personal e-mail then we can get in touch... :justwrestle:

bballtn, you sooooo bad, it scares me! Grow-up! Do you think that the only people that look or reply to a Kingston-Harriman post are Roane Co. people? Until #33's Mom divulged his name, I'm sure most didn't know nor care who #33 was!

By the way, I will be at the Rockwood game this Friday evening. Just for you, I will wear a old Harriman Blue Devils shirt, a John Deer hat, and blue jeans. I am 58 yrs old and would welcome the opportunity to "chat" further with you. I will be standing on the hill in front of the restrooms. Come introduce yourself and we'll have a nice chat.

Now with all of that out of the way. Let me explain what difference this make's to me, regarding the incident with #33. Since I'm not going to give my name out on this puplic forum, I will tell you that I was at the game recruiting for a small college in West Tenn., as I will be this Friday evening at Rockwood. Maybe the events at the ballgame this past Friday evening do not mean that much to you or Mom, but they do to me when I am evaluating talent. Yes, it did show some class that he didn't finish his actions. And, yes I am aware of his 2 Grandparents passing. I also look at how an individual acts or reacts in the "heat" of the battle. I also look at the families and I will say that I respect Mom's feelings, although I still have a problem with the intent of the incident. Does this mean that #33 is a bad individual, or that he can't play sports at the next level? No! Just was making an observation.

Hope to see you Friday at Rockwood!

Good luck to #33 and the rest of the Blue Devils this season!!

bleachercoach - funny you would have been at the game recruiting because that is exactly what I was so upset about. My son dreams of playing baseball in college and we have been told that he has the talent. He has worked very hard to achieve this dream. On the weekends of his "teen years", while his friends were hanging out and staying over with each other, he was getting to bed early so that he could attend catching camps or play competitive ball somewhere. People get on here and bash kids so much that I thought my son had become a victim of such actions. All one has here on this earth is their reputation and I don't want my son to have his ruined or scarred. As you well know, if a college recruiter thought for a minute that my son was the type of kid that would just hall off a kick the crap out of another kid, they wouldn't give him a second look. I think that you could have made the same statements without posting his #. He has played varsity since he was a freshman and has always worn that # so most people did know who you were talking about. My son told my husband and myself immediately after the game, that he didn't play well, that he was frustrated, and that he almost lost his temper. All I'm asking is that you please think about what you are saying and how it might affect a young mans future.

Bleachercoach,Im grown all i ask was for you to leave me a personal e-mail where we could talk somewhere besides on this public forum. You know via personal e-mail telephone etc... As far as being at the Rockwood game I wont be able to make it prior comments. But if you would like to talk to me in person I wont hide behind a screen name. Call or come and see me anytime. Troy Monk. And I would really like to know who you recruit for..

ah! I thought that was you Troy. Good to see that you still have that old spit and fire about you. Maybe I can come by the dealership and we can talk about how you stiffed me on that vehicle last year. Settle down Troy. You aint getting any younger either. I would hate to see you get all bent out of shape about an observation that was made. You know who I am, and you know how to get in touch with me. Heck, I'll give you a better hint. I recruited your boy in baseball for the same college I do some recruiting for now.

You know what I think is funny? Is how defensive you have gotten now that someone from Harriman has been caught doing something questionable. I believe you jumped all over that story about Kingston hazing. You questioned the character of those kids and made a lot of accusations that were simply not correct. I have done none of that in regards to #33. I have only stated what I saw happen in the game, and asked a few question. Which I appreciate the answers I received back in #33's defense. Again, I will state that I don't think #33 is a bad person, just think he made a mistake in the heat of the battle.

Tank & Goose- thank you for your comments and support of #33's character.

bballtn- take a deep breath. Exhale. Now don't you feel better?