Campbell Co. vs Jefferson Co. Week 2

possumcop

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I have heard,I can tell you that Coach U has some nice new surprises for friday night.Not going to let anything out of the bag,but I can`t wait to see how things work out ;)

825322210[/snapback]

Lets hope the surprises arent more botched snaps.

I jest, I jest. I still say we handle the Soup boys fairly easily despite my lack of confidence in this years squad.

Lets hope the surprises arent more botched snaps.

I jest, I jest. I still say we handle the Soup boys fairly easily despite my lack of confidence in this years squad.

825322590[/snapback]

are you gonna go to the game this friday? What makes you so sure that Jeff County will handle us with ease when you all were supposed do that with Rhea?

are you gonna go to the game this friday? What makes you so sure that Jeff County will handle us with ease when you all were supposed do that with Rhea?

825322758[/snapback]

Who said we were suppose to handle Rhea Co with ease?Rhea Co was suppose to be a good team,and was picked to be 1st in their region in 4A.Everyone that picked the game said it would be close,you got some bad info. Now to answer your question.I think Jeff Co will handle Campbell Co with ease,because Campbell Co's offense has played like crap(scoring ZERO against East) If Campbell Co's couldn`t move the ball well against East,they won`t do it well @ Jeff Co.The Jefferson Co offense only needs to get on track,the Campbell Co offense needs to get started to begin with. If what Coach U has under his sleeve works out,we won`t have to worry about the offense anymore anyway.I`m not that worried about the offense anyway,heck! we gained 320yd of total offense against Rhea.

alright folks, it's time for my prediction. before i give out a score i would like to say that i think that this game will be a very low scoring game because CC has a very good defense...underestimated by JC4life. and i don't care what you say JC4life, that will be the case. i also don't think that our offense will score any more than 14-21 points. therefore the defense will have to step it up and hold them down and i think that they will. my prediction in the final end for this game is CC 14-JC 7 i think that this game will come down to the bounce of the ball. if a CC defender hit Shiverdecker the right way or hits whoever plays QB the right way and causes a touchdown or good starting field position then i think that it will decide the game. CC will have to play mistake free again this week, ya'll know what you want and you know how to get it so go out and git r dun. Go Cougs.

don't make me a fool cougs.

lata

Shaunman :angry:

Three turnovers (fumble, interception, bad snap on punt).

240 passing yards allowed.

BTW, no decision yet on starting QB for Friday night.

825323295[/snapback]

Don`t forget one of the luckiest plays,on that TD catch. BTW Ben has looked the best in practice,from what I hear.There hasn`t been any changes in personnel in the problem areas of last game,the coaches have cracked down on those areas however. We all should see a much better Jefferson Co team than the one that played last game.How long till game time?

Don`t forget one of the luckiest plays,on that TD catch. BTW Ben has looked the best in practice,from what I hear.There hasn`t been any changes in personnel in the problem areas of last game,the coaches have cracked down on those areas however. We all should see a much better Jefferson Co team than the one that played last game.How long till game time?

825323335[/snapback]

What number are you by the way, I just want to see who you are on the field. What position do you play, please don't be scared to say... ;)