Maryville vs Central CSS TV

PigSkinRules

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care one way or another. There's not a thing they can/will do. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Once again, please discuss why murville has it's hand out, and why they think they are different from every other venue CSS has broadcast from in needing to ask for money for CSS to broadcast their game? Inquiring minds want to know.

You'll have no answer but spin.

[i don't care one way or another. There's not a thing they can/will do. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Once again, please discuss why murville has it's hand out, and why they think they are different from every other venue CSS has broadcast from in needing to ask for money for CSS to broadcast their game? Inquiring minds want to know.

You'll have no answer but spin.[

Give us all the facts Vita....do you know the facts? If so give them to us and we/I will respond. No spin please........if you really want an answer....we know that you don't and we know the reason that you post on Maryville threads.

VitaVol Posted Today, 03:57 PM

I don't care one way or another. There's not a thing they can/will do. That's pretty much all there is to it.

You'll have no answer but spin.

you seem to be asking if we think we're better than you ...well the answer is YES . there , that wasn't any spin was it ??

where does this hostility come from vita ?? did a Maryville cheerleader beat you up in high school and take your " nair " away from you ?? you should have just gotten over it and used a razor .

so your a packerbuttmuncher ... huh ??

Thanks for proving my point. You all think you're better than the rest of Blount county and the area in general? Why? Because your local high school has a good football team? :o

You people are a piece of work :o

Yes, I'll have access to Packer's opinion/story on it. I'll post what I know.

Some of you asked to read about this. http://www.thedailytimes.com/sited/story/html/171316d  Looks like the school officials asked for compensation in the form of scholarships. $1,000 for the school's general scholarship fund. This seems like it should have been already in place by these cable broadcast companies. They state it would be seen by 5 million homes in numerous southern states. BTW before you might forget the cable company sells advertising and owns the rights to the game. That means they can sell more ads and show it as many times as they want. This is a company that couldn't see fit to offer scholarship money to a school. That contribution would have been a tax write-off for them anyway! Now whose is the GREEDY one?

825322017[/snapback]

:o

The GREEDY one is the Maryville administration, why dont you call around and see how many OTHER schools have been compensated. In my opinion I would consider it an honor for my son to be seen on tv by thousands of viewers, this is a great opportunity that MARYVILLE has ruined for the players on both sides.

Edited by PigSkinRules

I really think that it is Maryville's choice to make about whether they wish to be seen on television. There are plenty of other teams who I am sure will be happy to accept the cable company's offer. I guess that MHS is the only one that should worry about whether or not to say yes.

I was in Nashville over the weekend and saw a Centennial-Brentwood game on cable down there. I enjoyed it!!

I have a ton of friends who are Alcoa,William Blount and Heritage fans. I have more friends that pull for Heritage than any other school. That includes Maryville. I don't look down on none of those people. They are my buddies. I had a bet with one of my Heritage buddies I used to work with. The bet was that if Heritage won I had to wear a Heritage shirt to work.If Maryville won she had to wear a Maryville shirt. This was in 1999 and Heritage won. I had to wear that Heritage shirt all day the next thursday. Everyone got a good laugh out of that. :lol:

There are a lot of great people who are Alcoa,William Blount,Heritage and Maryville fans.

Vitavol has a lot of bitterness over Maryville. Vitavol has made statements that Maryville people are racist,elitist,arrogant,spoiled crybabies. He said our fanbase is a POS. I think you people can figure out what POS means? I think the stuff he says about the Maryville fans are uncalled for. Does he say this stuff because of the success of the football team? Is it because Maryville was ranked 9th best city to live in America? Vitavol has a lot of hatred torwards Maryville which is pathetic. What is pathetic is I get along real well with his uncle HTV. HTV and me have asked each other questions on Personal Messages. I visited HTV twice at Powell games.HTV is a class act all the way. Vitavol could learn a lot from his uncle. He needs to learn some class.

Yea know what...everyone on here is really pissin me off.... No one gives a crap about your idiot son and the central/mhs game is still going to be a good one whether or not its on tv....Now you all read the story of the daily times and it was NOT maryville's fault that charter and css are such greedy you know what's.... I gaurentee you that Maryville is going to play just as hard if there were 100000 people watching or if there were just 10, and i am sure it would be the same with central....so you all need to drop it about the things that happened in the years passed about counterfieting and stuff because that has NOTHING to do with this current situation. Roll Rebs Roll

825322060[/snapback]

crkjon, i love it, no one can put it better than this