DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

TribeWarrior45 is no DB fan. I suspect he's just trying to spring something for the Oak Ridge bulletin board. The truth is, Oak Ridges strenth is in their O & D lines. Probably the best in the state this year. I would rate Oak Ridge as a team right there with Riverdale. DB's game with Bearden was not a good one, even though they did win 50-6. The Offensive line did not do a good job keeping Bearden off Ferguson. They should be alot better by playoff time, but I dought they can correct the problem in one week. I have no ideal if DB has a running game. And then theres Gulmire. DB's defense is very quick, but im not sure they have anybody that can tackle this guy 1on1. DB is in a real pickle, not having scrimmaged or played a team worth a flip. We just don't know for sure where our weakness is yet. We'll find out Friday night though.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey #64EMCAT You all are going down hard core. I have seen you guys play and your o-line and d-line couldn't punch a hole through a wet paper bag. You all are weak, slow, not well coached, and lazy. The INDIANS are coming to scalp some Cats, DB wins this one easy. TOO MUCH CLASS for the the WORTHLESS CATS.  But since it is at Oak Ridge it might be close, DB 45 OR 0. Bring on a real opponent, you cant stop Duran Duran. Lamon owns OR, He is like Randy Moss, you cant stop him. And our defensive line makes your look like a bunch of Pee Wees, we are going to manhandle you boys upfront all night long, I assume  you played or may be playing, well get ready for a Northeast TN butt whipping on Friday. DB FANS RALLY AROUND THIS MESSAGE. THE TRIBE IS COMING TO TOWN AND TAKING OUT EVERY LIVING THING IN SITE.

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESTROY THE CATS

825329648[/snapback]

Yep, the only post this guy ever made. He is an Oak Ridge fan. Everyone knows that Oak Ridge may have the best line on both sides of the ball in East Tennessee. Don't listen to an Oak Ridge fan trying to stir up crap

Edited by bud

Guest hateorade229

Hey yo!!!!!! Listen up because I got some stuff to say. Most of you people on here are crazy & don’t know what you are talking about. The only person I think knows what they are talking about is SKUNK…. He is the man. The rest of you fools don’t know anything about db football or oak ridge football. All I got to say is come to the game Friday night at oak ridge 730 kickoff get a good seat & be ready for some great football. Then when u leave… DB with the victory of course but anyways… then you will know something about db football & oak ridge football. You will see that db is the best program in the state & is all but loaded with mad weapons, weapons of mass destruction that is… watch out.. & if you think im nuts about what I said, maybe I am just look at my MUG SHOT! Maybe that will tell u something..

Hey Bud, I live out west and just found about the site. I am a long time DB fan and I resent any remark otherwise. I grew up in Northeast TN and moved away for college in Texas, but a buddy emailed me info on this site. I don't know what OR's lines are like, but I do know we OWN the Cats. From the past they have always been soft and passive, I just assumed they would be the same. So DB fans not to offend you by my first ever post on Coach T, but there will be many more to come. As a DB fan you respect OR and vice versa, but there is still a little competitive hatred. I hate the Cats and hope they lose this Friday, but next week I will hate DB's next opponent.

TribeWarrior45....... thats nice, but everyone knows Oak Ridge is a great team and their lines are awesome. DB does not own Oak Ridge, the series was tied until the playoffs last season as Oak Ridge is one up on us after all those years of playing. It is better to support the teams in a more positive way on these boards or you will be in for a big mess, trust me we have all seen talk like that before. DB is a class program and it would be nice to keep it that way.

Edited by bud

TribeWarrior45 welcome to Oak Ridge and the "Ship" The field is named Blankenship field, we just shortened it to our liking. It will be a great game and if you can't come in for the game it will be broadcast over the internet so you can at least listen to it. Welcome also to CoachT! The DB Indians and the OR Wildcats, what a game. Are ya ready for some realllllllll football? thumb