DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG GAME TIME

Looking so forward to my first ever trip to OR. I can't wait. See you at the Tailgate Party Wildcat Fans. Smack talking aside from some of the few.... these 2 teams have class and their fans.... for the most part are both equally great fans. 2 of the finest High Schools in the State of TN.

I went out and watched the Indians on Monday morning for practice.. GMan had already been working hard on putting in plays that would help the Tribe offset the Defensive pressure that OR is famous for. GMan says in today's Kpt Newspaper that OR like's to blitz and that they did blitz about 30% of the time in last years 2 games.

I expect a High Scoring, Electric Night in the Atomic City. May the best team win, and we all know that we will meet again in the Playoffs.

DB INDIANS 35

OAK RIDGE WILDATS 34

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

WELCOME TO THE 'SHIP all of DB, players, coaches and FANS! The tailgate party is at the top of the hill (if you haven't been here before, the top of the hill will be obvious when you do get here). The weather is going to be PERFECT, the crowd will be LARGE, and the game will be spectacular. There is pleanty of seating on both sides of the field as well as concession stands and restrooms! And now ladies and gentleman.....................

are ya ready for THE game of the week?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go, drive safely, arrive early, have a great time!

thumb

well.... we got the fireworks and bottle rockets... where the heck is kentucky avenue? Newman is gettin' jiggy (in the back of the mail truck) with a couple of "ladies" we picked up leaving dollywood. My mind is still on Bernice and her Pickup Truck buddies, dang flag waivers. I hope those greenedevils whip their tails.

Blue lights up ahead.. Hey... it's big ed's!! That is impressive right there. That reminds me of a joke Bernice told me the other day...

2 canibals was eatin' a clown, 1 says..."does this taste funny too you?"

Face Painters big friday night

Chop Chop

Cosmo

I got the Jimmy Leg... Jimmy Leg winning percentage... 98.5%

1 loss, that was last years Playoff game vs OR.... DB was less 1 very important and huge HS Football Player that game. The Tribe is not short that player for this Clash Of The Titans!!

Look for:

Lamon Williams #1 to be devastating and unstopable!! Duran Duran Ferguson #10 will be SPECTACULAR!! Tyler Nottingham #7 will be devestating and fierce!! The DB Defensive Backfield will be the wall that stops all!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Counting down to Giddy Up Time!!

all i know is that DB knows whats goin down if you know what i mean.....ive seen the look that they had in the halls this week, and it was kind of like this one :lol: One of my good frineds goes to oak ridge and he said there faces were more like this ;) ............go figure

Keys to the game: get the ball down the field, noone can stop DB's recievers. you can try to double lamon, which probably wont help, but even if you do that leaves #18 open, and we all know that hes a deap threat.

also, the only way oak ridge stands a chance is if they run it between the tackles, because sack masters conerly and king well be waiting on the end for people like gulmire. the punter better get a good rest tonight, because hes gonna be doing it a lot of it. and if i were a smart coach, ide double cover "fat" matt mcmillan, because hes gonna be all over the field tommorow, and i do mean on defense and offense.

look for DB to be hotter than a ciggarette lighter in a gym class room

the indians take down the wildcats 42-28 thumb