DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

DB RULES. I am in Oak Ridge, right now at the public library getting geared up. Hey Simeocleo, how dumb of a statement is that to criticize OR's coaches when they are 2-0 and averaging wins by 61 points.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

825335321[/snapback]

Don't forget Big Ed's! I am leaving Nashville in two hours and may try to get a takeout order to take to the game.

Roll Tribe!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt agree more with deezy im gonna be there painted up goin nuts im even gonna watch the punisher on the way down there to get even more pumped up. sackmaster big c gonna take the lead back du du probobaly throw for at least 3 tds man im pumped ill see yall at big eds in a few hours. roll tribe sinkin the ship

CAN YOU DIG THAT!!!

I love the Lovers hate the haters. Oak Ridge is gonna roll tonight. I just couldn't make it till after the game to say something else. Oak Ridge is ready. The fans are ready. I just cant wait for kickoff. (WHEN) we win tonight we are gonne stroll into the playoffs un-defeated. Then 4 more games to the title. Riverdale better be takin notes right now. D-B is a good team but OR is stacked.......... deep. Yeah D-B has some really awesome talent and no doubt will score some points. OR will simply control the clock and score more.

Oak Ridge 36

D-B 27

i couldnt agree more with deezy im gonna be there painted up goin nuts im even gonna watch the punisher on the way down there to get even more pumped up. sackmaster big c gonna take the lead back du du probobaly throw for at least 3 tds man im pumped ill see yall at big eds in a few hours. roll tribe sinkin the ship

CAN YOU DIG THAT!!!

825335428[/snapback]

im diggin it C Dub keep it comin too, its on tonight, im not gonna make a prediction or talk about who i think is gonna win because i dont wanna be in the position of being wrong after the game, but all im gonna say is its about to go down

Heeeeeere we go, everybody's packing in the 'ship, band's playin, first Oak Ridge home game, #2 D-B vs #3 OR, 16-15 series record with OR in the lead, won of the biggest rivalries in Tennessee, the lights are shining, wildcats walking down the steps with the train whistle ringing, oh lord I wish I could be there. But that's why Al Gore invented the internet so I'll just have to settle for prepradio and good ole coacht. Welp, Clary says 'we are just moments away from kickoff so I'm gonna grab a drink and some chips and listen in. OH man I can't believe I can't see it. Oh well, roooool wildcats roll!!!