DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now see here...our o and d lines are weak slow lazy and not well coached??? forget what ya heard bcuz i play on both sides of the ball and please believe...we are NOT lazy we are NOT slow and we for sure aint weak....i myself squatted a lot more then anyperson on DB thought bout squattin....well see come friday who the real team is comin in my house!!! tell ya boy "durfag" to be ready for tha beatin and the attack of the wildcats and well see if the line is so called "weak" seein as beardens D line came through YOUR line HOLLA IF U HEAR ME

825333426[/snapback]

D-B always gives respect to those that earn it- Oak Ridge, Maryville, Riverdale etc. What a great atmosphere it will be tomorrow night big crowd, hard hitting, lots of respect for each other but for you BIGBADCAT I'll be close to you tomorrow night and you might just be picking your front teeth out of the grass!

This is going to be one heck of a ball game. Coach Clark has more weapons in his utility belt than Batman. I look for the D-B line to provide enough protection for Duran to get the ball to any one of a number of capable hands. If you know anything about Lamon you know that he plays just as hard as is necessary given the competition. Woe be to the team that makes hiim mad!

I know Oak Ridge will be up to the task but D-B's defense is too fast and the special teams are playing too well to lose this one.

I can hardly wait until tomorrow night. Someone save my seat at Big Ed's.

Roll Tribe Roll --- D-B 35 - Oak Ridge 21

tell ya boy "durfag" to be ready for tha beatin and the attack of the wildcats and well see if the line is so called "weak" seein as beardens D line came through YOUR line

825333426[/snapback]

durfag?? how long did it take you to come up with that one buddy, and i know one thing, duran is ready for whatever yall have to throw at him and he can come back with a little more

now see here...our o and d lines are weak slow lazy and not well coached??? forget what ya heard bcuz i play on both sides of the ball and please believe...we are NOT lazy we are NOT slow and we for sure aint weak....i myself squatted a lot more then anyperson on DB thought bout squattin....well see come friday who the real team is comin in my house!!! tell ya boy "durfag" to be ready for tha beatin and the attack of the wildcats and well see if the line is so called "weak" seein as beardens D line came through YOUR line HOLLA IF U HEAR ME

825333426[/snapback]

You talk alot of smack man, you should just bring it tomorrow night....HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME, yeah right man

From the Big Ones Rankings

<<217 ballbasher30 87 37 50 57.47%

217 WillieTheWildcat 87 37 50 57.47%

217 red 87 37 50 57.47% >>

Sorry to do this DB fans but I am going to put the kiss of death on you by picking the Indians to defeat the Wildcats tomorrow. I blow so hard at picking games that I figure if I pick Kingsport then OR will certainly win.

DB 17

OR 13

Roll Wildcats Roll! Choak Ridge strangle the Tribe :(