Lexington @ Huntingdon

$guy$

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatback type in small case it is easier to read. Lexington is one the best 3A teams in the area. They have a good defense and a potent run pass combo on offense. Special teams are solid. Look for the Big Red to come out pumped up!! If this game was in Lexington it could be a tough night for Huntingdon. The weather will not be a factor in this game. The QB is a strong point for this team. The running back is top notch, and will score some points. The defense is average at best. This game will be closer than the experts say.

I'd really take Huntingdon fans more seriously if you wouldn't let you elementary school kids post on here post on here. :huh:

Oh yeah, and I've not read much being said by Lexington saying they are the greatest thing ever, but according to SOME Mustang fans, this team is ready to take on the New England Patriots tonight instead of the Colts.

Better watch out guys! I grew up hating Huntingdon (I'm from Camden, go figure!) But now that I'm older and High School is a thing of the past, I respect Huntingdon for all the things they have done... They are truly a team with pride and a lot of history... Lexington will not beat them, for Huntingdon's mindset is not like most other teams.. They don't just go out looking for a win, people. They go out looking to destroy the team that is unfortunate enough to have been scheduled to face them. Huntingdon has pseudo-infinite depth in every position, and they are the MEANEST ######s I've ever seen take the field... They're gonna hit you EVERY PLAY, EVERY GAME, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. They have all kinds of speed and they are always physically strong. They didn't overlook Adamsville, you can tell by the yardage they put up.... Almost 500 yards! To put that much up against anyone, you would have to be well prepared. Mansfield will show that he's still a great coach and that Huntingdon is still in the Elite of West TN. Lexington is a 3A team and by all rights, that gives them an advantage IMHO, but Mustangs 48-Tigers 7

Huntingdon has fans just like every other school that gets a little over zealous when good things are happening, but hey that is what makes high school football so much fun.

As far as tomorrow night goes, it should be a great game. I believe we can pull out the win but I don't believe it will be the blowout that some keep talking about. We won by 24 last year and everyone is pretty much in agreement that Lexington is better this year.